Jackt23 is offline Member

How much does it take ??!??PLS RSPND

Im currently runnin 12 Weeks of deca @ 400mg, first 6 weeks dbol startin @ 25 mg/day then going up 5 a week, and from week 6-12 cyp @ 400/week.........im at college, number 1 party school untill our president decided to grow a vagina, but what im gettin at is i know its bad to drink while doing a cycle....especially when doin orals....but its gotten me thinkin and worried about my liver....i mean im not as hardcore as most of you, but ive taken maybe 2 or 3 other cycles, 1 of strictly sus, and 1 of sus and dbol(my last), but i was wondering HOW much juice it takes to start worrying about your liver and dramatic effects...i mean i know every little bit u take has some effect, but how much would 1 need to take before to start worryin....

any feedback would be helpful
    thanks guys
    -jackt

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Run your test all the way through. There is no reason to wait until week 6. Yes, drinking is hard on your liver while you are taking orals. I only do it every once in a while, and I run 600mg of milk thisle the whole way through.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Depends... one cycle of dbol or any oral could mess up your liver if you have a preexisting condition. It's honestly different for everyone. I know the doses i take could kill some people but hardly hurt me. Dont drink

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackt23
    Im currently runnin 12 Weeks of deca @ 400mg, first 6 weeks dbol startin @ 25 mg/day then going up 5 a week, and from week 6-12 cyp @ 400/week.........im at college, number 1 party school untill our president decided to grow a vagina, but what im gettin at is i know its bad to drink while doing a cycle....especially when doin orals....but its gotten me thinkin and worried about my liver....i mean im not as hardcore as most of you, but ive taken maybe 2 or 3 other cycles, 1 of strictly sus, and 1 of sus and dbol(my last), but i was wondering HOW much juice it takes to start worrying about your liver and dramatic effects...i mean i know every little bit u take has some effect, but how much would 1 need to take before to start worryin....

any feedback would be helpful
    thanks guys
    -jackt
    First, DO NOT DRINK while taking dianabol , or any other steroid , but especially 17aa orals.

Your whole cycle is not planned out well bro. Most guys take the dbol to kick start a cycle until the test cyp kicks in. You start the cyp 6 weeks into the cycle, so Im not sure what your trying to accomplish.

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    i don't know if i would DON'T drink on steroids , but don't drink on orals. If you plan on drinking a lot, then you might not be committed. If you are dedicated than why are you taking steroids?

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FrkyBgStok
    i don't know if i would DON'T drink on steroids, but don't drink on orals. If you plan on drinking a lot, then you might not be committed. If you are dedicated than why are you taking steroids?
    I am not sure of this but I believe I read some british web sites where they determined alcohol and marijuana actually helps to aromatize testosterone into estrogen. In other words get drunk and smoke doobies, you'll grow big girlie-man boobies.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I wouldn't drink on a cycle orals or not..... if anything is going to hinder your gains drinking will.

I would change the cycle to this:

1 - 4 D-Bols 25mg ED
    1 - 12 @ Deca 400mg
    1 - 12 Cyp @ 500mg
    1 - End of PCT Nolva @ 20mg ED
    3 weeks after last injection start PCT

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    I am not sure of this but I believe I read some british web sites where they determined alcohol and marijuana actually helps to aromatize testosterone into estrogen. In other words get drunk and smoke doobies, you'll grow big girlie-man boobies.
    Haha, like the little rhyme.

i dont plan on drinkin boys...an d thanks for tellin my my cycle is wrong but its what im doin and too late to change....but all i was gettin at is how much u th8ink it takes to leave really negative effects on your liver, like to the point something has to be done...

also....do u guys think it might be better to throw the cyp in right now(now in week 4) and just run it till 10? or wait till 6 when im off dbol to start it?

actually im sorry id have to wait till next week and run cyp 5-11, or keep it the way i have it now?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You should have ran test from the begining. Your lucky you didn't get or get Deca Dick. I'd throw it in a soon as you can... also run more test than you are running deca.

Thread Information