byu
    byu is offline Junior Member

Help for a Minor League Ball player

It's the offseason, obviously...and I'm about to hit my second cycle. I just need a little input. The majority of the posts and information on this site are related to bodybuilding and physical appearence. I need information related to baseball and fast twitch muscle.

My stats: 6'3.5" 188lbs. Been weight lifting for 5yrs serious.
    I pitch and need to gain a some weight and increase velocity. I would like to weigh around 210 and increase velocity around 4mph. I'm 24 years old.

last cycle:
    w1-5 1cc Sos 250
    w1-2 1cc Deca 200
    w3-4 2cc Deca 200
    w5-6 3cc Deca 200
    w7-8 2cc Deca 200
    w9-10 1cc Deca 200
    Went from 175lbs to 205
    Maintained 5% bodyfat. Tore my rotator cuff lifting too heavy +stress from being in mid-season of demanding college baseball schedule.
    For my next cycle I’m thinking:
    w1-5 Sos 250

Help with Deca?
    w1 1cc Deca 300 (Australian formula)
    w2-4 2cc Deca 300
    w5-6 1 cc Deca 300
    (leaving 1cc in the bottle?)

Followed in week 6 by winstrol ? Or Equipoise ?
    The reason for the winny is the fast twitch muscle effect=throwing harder. Would Equipoise be a better choice? When should I use the clomid? I’d like to keep as much of the weight as possible.
    I appreciate any help...and anyone who has thrown a baseball on juice, let me know what you’re results were.
    Thanks

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by byu
    It's the offseason, obviously...and I'm about to hit my second cycle. I just need a little input. The majority of the posts and information on this site are related to bodybuilding and physical appearence. I need information related to baseball and fast twitch muscle.

My stats: 6'3.5" 188lbs. Been weight lifting for 5yrs serious.
    I pitch and need to gain a some weight and increase velocity. I would like to weigh around 210 and increase velocity around 4mph. I'm 24 years old.

last cycle:
    w1-5 1cc Sos 250
    w1-2 1cc Deca 200
    w3-4 2cc Deca 200
    w5-6 3cc Deca 200
    w7-8 2cc Deca 200
    w9-10 1cc Deca 200
    Went from 175lbs to 205
    Maintained 5% bodyfat. Tore my rotator cuff lifting too heavy +stress from being in mid-season of demanding college baseball schedule.
    For my next cycle I’m thinking:
    w1-5 Sos 250

Help with Deca?
    w1 1cc Deca 300 (Australian formula)
    w2-4 2cc Deca 300
    w5-6 1 cc Deca 300
    (leaving 1cc in the bottle?)

Followed in week 6 by winstrol ? Or Equipoise ?
    The reason for the winny is the fast twitch muscle effect=throwing harder. Would Equipoise be a better choice? When should I use the clomid? I’d like to keep as much of the weight as possible.
    I appreciate any help...and anyone who has thrown a baseball on juice, let me know what you’re results were.
    Thanks
    5 weeks of deca is not enough. you don't need to pyramid. since you are trying to gain weight, i would stay with the deca.
    weeks 1-10 400mg deca
    weeks 1-11 500mg sus
    disclaimer: im not a pro bb or baseball player

Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    5 weeks of deca is not enough. you don't need to pyramid. since you are trying to gain weight, i would stay with the deca.
    weeks 1-10 400mg deca
    weeks 1-11 500mg sus
    disclaimer: im not a pro bb or baseball player
    yes you want the clomid 3 weeks after the last deca shot, 2 weeks after last sus shot. 100mg day1, 50mg ed for 3 weeks

if you dont want to gain weight, just work the idea of winnie fast twitching you
    1-6 mg ed winstrol
    1-6 300mg deca to lube the joints

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    Since you seem to like Deca , I take it you have no chance of being tested?

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    if you are going to run the deca , run the test (sus) longer than the deca like asymetrical said to do. Add the winny at the end after finishing the deca. My .02

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Drop the Deca . Drop the EQ. Both will show up on your test when you enter spring training.

Stick with a basic cycle :

d-bol 1-4
    test e / cyp 1-10
    winny 7-12
    clomid 13-15

as a pitcher though i wouldn't worry so much for size gains. you get too big you'll get too tight. you get too tight you won't throw as hard. i don't care how big your muscles are. winny and the whole fast twitch idea isn't going to make you throw harder either. sure, you throw while you're juicin to increase strength in the muscles used, but being fluid and havin the wrist flick / whip at the end is what gets your ball movin.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    Drop the Deca . Drop the EQ. Both will show up on your test when you enter spring training.

Stick with a basic cycle :

d-bol 1-4
    test e / cyp 1-10
    winny 7-12
    clomid 13-15

as a pitcher though i wouldn't worry so much for size gains. you get too big you'll get too tight. you get too tight you won't throw as hard. i don't care how big your muscles are. winny and the whole fast twitch idea isn't going to make you throw harder either. sure, you throw while you're juicin to increase strength in the muscles used, but being fluid and havin the wrist flick / whip at the end is what gets your ball movin.

Definitely a better way to go bro. Safer too! You are probably wanting to do the deca for your shoulder injury...just take it a little easier on it this time. Spend more time warming up your shoulders, etc.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    This is funny to see this thread because I helped one of my friends who plays college ball get some gear. He was a pitcher and gained 5 mph on his fastball. 89 to 94. He took a winny only cycle. That is all he wanted. He kept everything he gained. I don't know the specific body weight. I got him that last summer. He came home again this summer and wanted the same stuff and I also suggested some eq. He didn't want to take test though. Sorry to get off point. Winny only cycle =5mph. Take Keymastur's advice. You should like that.

byu
    Keymaster...I wanted to stay away from pills (d-bol). My stomach already is a mess. As for the cyp-I've read that this takes longer to get out of your system? Also there are too many sides and too much water retention, as well as it's far too hard to maintain your gains? Is that all true? I need to keep as much of the gains as I can...even if it's only 10 or so lbs. As for the muscle being too tight..I noticed this on my last cycle with Deca during the season, I didn't gain any mph, despite gaining almost 30lbs. This time, I would excercise my upper body at the same weight as I am working with now, and slam my legs 3/4 times a week. As well as increased trunk work (abs, obliques, low back)
    50% I had a friend who hit a winny only cycle and did the same thing, but was only throwing harder while on the juice. Once he got off....back to 85mph. Also, from what I've been reading on here with joint pain and winny, that worries me? Any thoughts?
    Trimunex-Yea, I will be tested again in March. I have a very high metabolism though. I think the deca would be out within 4 months. Eq leaves your system faster?

I am shopping myself around right now to other teams (I'm unhappy with my teams managment.) So throwing harder in the next couple months is a great idea.
    I like the deca because of the joint promotion qualities...however, if you'll who have done this before think that this isn't a good idea with a drug test in March, I'll switch it up. I have access to any quality gear I need...so recommend away. Including any precautionary supplements.

Thanks

KeyMastur is offline VET
    How old are you ??

High metabolism or not, deca 's still gonna sit in your system through March.

BTW - d-bol comes in liquid form as well - reforvit-B by Loeffler.

byu
    24-I play Class AA
    Deca 's out. Equipoise is oil based? I have water based EQ in my hand. UltraGan 100.
    With the d-bol: what about water retention? Keeping the gains? I think it has too many sides? How long is it in your system? What about the cyp?

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    EQ is oil based. UltraGan is oil based.

I would use prop. 525mg/wk for 8wks. Thats it.

Wouldnt use winny cause of the joints. Dont see a practical sense in running dbol , deca will be in your system for about 18 mo, EQ long time too, cyp and all them woudl be fine if you wanted, but since your time is limited, i would use the shortest possible. anavar could be good.

BTW, Ive trained two guys, 1 AA and 1 AAA. Its not about the drugs, its how you train. Nothing will just give you speed if you dont train for it.

NoLimits is offline Member
    24-I play Class AA
    Deca 's out. Equipoise is oil based? I have water based EQ in my hand. UltraGan 100.
    With the d-bol: what about water retention? Keeping the gains? I think it has too many sides? How long is it in your system? What about the cyp?
    You are mis-informed... Ultragan is not water based, it's oil! Eq and/or winny may cause you joint pains.
    Last edited by NoLimits; 09-30-2003 at 04:53 PM.

byu
    That's the thinnest oil based shit Ive seen. Why then do you inject EQ ed or eod? What about the whinny after the prop to harden muscle? Off to read about prop.

NoLimits is offline Member
    Still mis-informed. You don't need to inject Eq every day or every other day for that matter. You may not experience the joint problems associated with winny. Some do and some don't. But yes, winny with the prop would harden you up!

KeyMastur is offline VET
    24-I play Class AA
    sign out of high school ? who do you play for ?

Deca out in 4 months not possible maybe 14 months

byu
    What experience does anyone have with Dyno?

byu
    Cyp- how long in your system? what about straight Test200 with the winny? Or the sus with winny?

fastball

ive played both college and pro and deca was the greatest thing i ever did, only because it made my joints fell like gold. I got a little muscle from just doing deca but i worked hard. it was the joints that were the dream come true no soreness in my shoulder the day after (never had soreness in my elbow). I had bicepial tendinitis before the deca which took at least 7mph off. after i was up to 93 again with minimal effort. I got lucky in my minor league i didnt get tested. My roommate in college did winstrol and jumped from bench/bullpen to starter his freshman year. took my spot (A$$hole) I was an idiot and followed the ncaa rules and didnt mess. id pay a billion $ to have gotten on that train.

Thread Information