10-01-2003, 07:12 PM #1New Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2003
I need some help/info on Sust/Deca stack
I am 21, 5'9 - 240 lbs (230 before starting this stuff) and have been working out for almost 3 years now. This is the first time I am taking anything. I am starting my 3rd week of a 12 week Sustanon /Deca stack (Sustanon 750mg & Deca 600mg per week) Clomid most likely for my post cycle. My concern is with the Sust. I have read alot how Sust. is supposed to hurt due to the alcohol level and the prop. in it. I haven't felt any soreness or pain in the area or anywhere else in my body with taking any shot so far...(Shoulder & A$$) I take a shot of Sust 250 3x a week. I doubled up once since I knew I wasnt gonna be around my scheduled day so I took 500mg/2ccs. I use a 23g 1.5 inch needle. I have gained 10lbs in the 2 weeks since starting. I drink at least a gallon of water a day and try to take in 400-500 grams of protein a day. Work out 4 days a week intensive.
Ok I guess that gives you guys an idea.
Here are my questions....
1. Since I dont feel any soreness or pain does that mean the Sust. is fake? If so how can I tell if its real?
2. Am I drinking too much water?
3. Is it normal to gain weight that rapidly off of this stack?
4. Which would be better to use for post cycle...Clomid, Proviron , Nolvadex ?
5. Is 750mg of Sus. and 600mg of Deca too much for a first timer?
(I was told this amount cause of my already natural size)
I appreciate any info I can get!!
10-01-2003, 08:02 PM #2
Heres my .02.
1. Some cause pain some don't I used tornell and couldnt feel a thing and I know it was legit.
2. Drink as much water as possible.
3. Everyone reacts differently to stuff. Iv'e seen friends put weight on in 2 weeks and some in 6 it just depends on your body.
4. for post cycle you need a lot of clomids because deca shuts your system down hard. You may want to get your hands on some hcg as well. Nolv is good for post cycle as well.
5. That is too much for a first cycle something like 250-500 sust and 200-400 deca would be better.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)