biggen is offline Associate Member

ephedrine instead of clomid

i have read the ephedrine will block the cortisone receptors in the muscle like clenbuterol just not as well if i cant get clenbuterol. by the end of my cycle how much epedrine should i take. i understand ephedrine is not good for you it speeds up your heart, and can cause sleeplesness. but that would be better than all the extra cortisone in my blood attacking my muscles. right? also i have the hcg and plan to start it one week before the end of my cycle. i also can only get over the counter anti estrogen. which is the best? my main concern is should i take the ephedrine at all.
    thanks alot guys.

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    I wouldnt take ephedrine during pct because it will be burning off much needed calories.

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Take both clomid and ephedrine.... clomid is essential, I'd never do another cycle without it. Liquid clomid will do if you can't find the tabs, and it's widely available, no reason not to have clomid!

biggen is offline Associate Member
    thanks i just ordered international pharmacy directory book so i hope to get clomid and clenbuterol . thanks for telling me how neccesary clomid is

Thread Information