pvthndl is offline New Member

Best sources of research

I'm just getting back into the sport after some years off. My previous experience with anabolics was great, but I'm rusty on the newer stuff. I have found this site to be a great source of information, but can other recommend some other research sites? If I'm going to get back into this, I want to do it right. My health isn't something I want to play with.

Also, I have some Pro stuff, but based on the comments I have read, I am questioning if I should even start using them. Luckly, I only have a few things, so it wouldn't kill me to toss them.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Check out the Elite Fitness discussion boards at www.elitefitness.com. Use the search function if you have any specific questions. Web searches also work rather well IMO.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Yeah, don't use pro-hormones. As far as research, there are a lot of discrepencies between certain sites, but Elite is pretty accurate.

CYCLEON Guest
    nathan is right, elite has a post on almost anything tho i did beat their search engine in a contest ) also, once u know what to look for I cant advise u enough to do use the web serch engines - it takes awhile to learn to hunt properly but you will be amazed waht u can find. another good site is mesomorphosis.com for good articles - the boards are pretty bad tho if youre a newbie.

Thread Information