Nixter is offline Associate Member

Skin smells like Vinegar?

I'm just about done my Eq/winny cycle. I've noticed a slight increase in acne and oil production in my face, nothing major. However, if i wipe my fingers across my forehead and smell them, there is a slight vinegary smell to the oil secreted from my skin. Is this a result of the AS? Anybody heard of this?

Nixter.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Many people complain of a strange or strong odor while doing AAS along with bad breath. Since my body and breath smell bad all the time I have never noticed.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixter
    I'm just about done my Eq/winny cycle. I've noticed a slight increase in acne and oil production in my face, nothing major. However, if i wipe my fingers across my forehead and smell them, there is a slight vinegary smell to the oil secreted from my skin. Is this a result of the AS? Anybody heard of this?

Nixter.
    Look at the bright side. Now you can just sweat over lettuce and you have salad.

Tuggy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickson
    Many people complain of a strange or strong odor while doing AAS along with bad breath. Since my body and breath smell bad all the time I have never noticed.
    LMAO, good one Rickson, but back to the thread at hand, yes, I also notice a smell to the oil secretion. I don't get it on my head but between my nose and cheek area.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    Look at the bright side. Now you can just sweat over lettuce and you have salad.

Thread Information