Casanova is offline New Member

Injecting Andriol

I have been using the search function all day to try and understand why everyone does not like Andriol . Some say cost others say no results. But most agree that it has a lot of Test in it but only some gets absorbed by the lymph system.

Has anyone ever drawn out the Test-Undecanoate out of the pill (gel cap) and inject it? Will this work? It seems that it will. 8 pills at 40 mg each would put 320 mg Test-U in your body. From reading the post on esters in the education thread ....

"Undecanoate: Chemical Structure C11H22O2.

Also referred to as Undecanoic Acid; 1-Decanecarboxylic acid; Hendecanoic acid; Undecylic acid. Undecanoate is not a commonly found ester, and only appears to be used in the nandrolone preparation Dynabolan , and oral testosterone undecanoate (Andriol). Since this ester is chemically very similar to undecylenate (it is only 2 hydrogen atoms larger), it has a similar release duration (approximately 2-3 weeks). Although this ester is used in the oral preparation Andriol, there is no reason to believe it carries any properties unique of other esters. Andriol in fact works very poorly at delivering testosterone, bolstering the idea that oral administration is not the idea use of esterified androgens."

Reading (about the ester undecanoate) means the ester would allow the test to be in your body for about 2-3 weeks, also meaning an injection every 9-10 days.

The reason I am asking this question is that I have a good bit of this stuff and don't want it to go to waste. If taking it orally will do little in a cycle then why not try and inject it.

Does all this sound correct or have I spent to many hours on the board and need some sleep?

Thanks in advance

I am going to sleep

Cas
    Last edited by Casanova; 10-02-2003 at 10:04 AM.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Now that is interesting, glad to see you really researched into it as well.

Here are my thoughts. You could do it. Thing is, I am uncertain of the sterility. Im sure its not full of bacteria, as its used for oral anyways, but I dont think I would trust it injected. What you could do is get alot of it and place it all in a vial. I would add about 1% of the volume worth of BA and also run it through a sterile filter.

Now, you need to figure out the concentration. You can easily estimate this. Find out how many gel caps make up 10ml. Add up the total mg and divide by 10.

You may not find this very practical. It would probally be easier and cheaper to just buy some injectable test to start with. Maybe you have a special circumstance though.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    it is a long ester and I am not too fond of those but in any case you would have to go to significant trouble to extract the test from the capsule filler and then make it a proper injectable. There is some benefit to taking them orally and if you take 300mgs ED or so you will see some results from what I have heard.

zweezy is offline New Member
    Hey man i love andriol . I only use about six a day and get great results. i tried injecting once and it was pretty easy. i just stuck the needle in the capsule and withdrew the liquid, i think i used three caps that day. i injected it and ended up getting sick. i dont know if it was from the andriol or just happened that way. but if it dont bother u, why not do it. obviously taking the caps is way easier.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    Quote Originally Posted by zweezy
    Hey man i love andriol. I only use about six a day and get great results. i tried injecting once and it was pretty easy. i just stuck the needle in the capsule and withdrew the liquid, i think i used three caps that day. i injected it and ended up getting sick. i dont know if it was from the andriol or just happened that way. but if it dont bother u, why not do it. obviously taking the caps is way easier.
    You probably got sick because Im sure there is more to it than just withdrawing it from the needle and injecting it. Like Billy said, you need to first know about the sterility of it before just injecting it

Thread Information