GoingtobeHUGE is offline New Member

ok, alot of thought went int othis, what do the vets think?

Ok so here is what I'm thinking for my cycle. It is still in the planning stage, but I've been researching alot lately and have landed upon some things which I feel can help me out in my situation.
    Also keep in mind that I have to run things with detection times relatively short since I will be tested. 3 mnths detection times is all I can risk right now.

ok here goes

Test Enth-1-20
    IGF-1(r3 binding)-wks 16-20
    normal clomid treatment afterwords.

So what do'yall think.
    Only those who understand IGF-1 please reply.

forgot to mention dosages, test at 400 mgs wk
    IGF-1 at 60 mcgs day(taken in two dosages, morning and night

Bench-n-Squat's is offline Associate Member
    What sport are you playing???

football, chance of being tested in the off-season as well, but it has never happened so...

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    prior cycle history? 20 weeks a bit long

its on my previous post when I began researching this cycle. I've heard really good things about keeping your gains on longer cycles, smaller doses. So thats the big reason, also that should give me plenty of time to put the weight on I need to.

RC_0891 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GoingtobeHUGE
    its on my previous post when I began researching this cycle. I've heard really good things about keeping your gains on longer cycles, smaller doses. So thats the big reason, also that should give me plenty of time to put the weight on I need to.
    Try and throw in some EQ if detection time permits. From what I understand it is ideal for longer cycles. How about winny for strength gains? All my athelete friends love it.

RC

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Switch to prop in week 14.

Interesting ricjson, do u say that just for detection time purposes?

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    Since you haven't filled out your profile, none of us are going to be able to give you accurate advice. However, Rickson suggested switching to prop in week 14. I was going to ask why you weren't going with prop in the first place? If you could be tested at any time, why risk using enanthate which could take several weeks to clear. I'd look into short acting AS, like prop and winny. Also, assuming this IS your first cycle, I'd still bump the test dosage to 500mgs/wk.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I still say 20 weeks is a bit to long for a first cycle at 400/500mg a week. I'd definitely shorten it!!!

Pumpseeker, as I said earlier I posted all my info on a previous post, that is linked here:

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...threadid=66146

Buylongterm-do u have any reasoning why that is too long, or is that just your opinion?

Also I am basing the usage of enth on the belive that I shouldn't be tested for several mnths and it should clear my system by then. If I was to get tested as the NCAA says they can do in the offseason(but which I have never seen nor heard of happening) I would get 48 hours notice anyway, and susp would be the only test that would work.

I am not totally opposed to the idea of taking the IGF-1 along with some d-bol/abombs and susp for 4 wks, as I understand that the IGF-1 allows you to keep all of your gains. But I've had bad expieriences with losing gains after short cycles as I said before, so I wanted to keep this one longer. Another reason why I like the enth ester is that I've had poor expieriences with the prop, maybe its just an illusion, but I didnt seem to get the type of gains others did. It may be my body.

Bump for some help.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    20 weeks at 400mg is to long for a first cycle, you are introducing a forien substance into your body. That's why I wouldn't go over 12 for the first cycle.
    For detection time I'd go with prop.

JohnnyB

Once again guys, this is not my first cycle, I posted a link on THIS thread to my stats.

If after reading my cycle history Jonny do u think I should lower dosage or length? or am I good.

toolman is offline Banned
    Once again guys, this is not my first cycle, I posted a link on THIS thread to my stats.

OK, I read your other post and you already have one cycle with eq.

I think 20 weeks of test is too long as you have never cycled test before and you have no idea how your recovery will go. Eq is soft on the hpta and alot easier to recover from than test. I would consider 12 weeks, but no more. The longer you run a compound, the harder the recovery. 20 weeks is a very long run for a compound you havent used and have no experience with.

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    I'd run 2 previous cycles with test. Last cycle, I ran the test for 14wks at 600mg/wk and I was pretty shut down for a while after it ended. If this cycle is to end not that long before the season starts, it might not be good to be that shut down pre season. just a thought...

Wow toolman, maybe u should go read it again, because I've done several cycles, that being the only one w/o test in it. Also keep in mind that the IGF-1 should restore much of my natural test lvls while stabilizing my axis as its supposed to do. That being the reason there is no hcg in this cycle

toolman is offline Banned
    Wow toolman, maybe u should go read it again, because I've done several cycles, that being the only one w/o test in it. Also keep in mind that the IGF-1 should restore much of my natural test lvls while stabilizing my axis as its supposed to do. That being the reason there is no hcg in this cycle
    My apologies. I stopped reading after you said one cycle with Eq.

THe other cycles were still short. You'll run what you want bro, but 20 weeks still seems like a long time. I still think 12 weeks should be your max. But what do I know, Im a cautious guy in his late 30's.

Lol, not saying anything bad about your advice toolman. Just saying you misread the previous post. I welcome all the advice I can get. I'm just trying to find a way to put on the mass I need to without a.getting fat, or b.getting busted.

Since I can only afford to run 1 cycle a year, I was also thinking 1 long one would be better. But I don't know...thoughts?

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Bro 20 weeks seem to long to me also, but here's what I would suggest.

Start upping your calorie intake now, try an add some weight as you work up to your cycle.

Use hcg at 500-1000iu(don't go over 1000iu) on sat and sun of your cycle, this will prevent athorpy which will help in the recovery process.

What is your calorie now intake and how much do you increase it during the season?

JohnnyB

I'm on trainging table and am currently taking 6000-6200 caleries every day. I just ordered some weight gainer which would put it over 8000 hopefully. Also HCG sounds like a good idea to me, if 20 is too long, what is the right length?

Thread Information