Thread: DNP question

wingsofazrael is offline Associate Member

DNP question

i was wondering if 98% pure 2,4 dinitrophenol powder, that is 15% wetted, is fit for consumption? would this be the kind that people take in pill form? just checking out of curiousity.

Hyperlite is offline Associate Member
    yes, all DNP comes wetted for shipping purposes. Then when you make your own caps, you let it dry overnight or you can make them wet and factor in the 15% water weight.

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Wings
    I dont know anything about your training or cycle experence but DNP is some serious stuff. I would never take it until I was completly educated about it and had no questions that needed to be answered. I am not saying anything bad about you at all. I am just saying that DNP is nothing to play or experiment with.
    Last edited by nevaenuf; 10-03-2003 at 01:07 PM.

Hyperlite is offline Associate Member
    From my experience, the side-effects of DNP are WAY over-rated....When you throw-up thats when you know your max dosage.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Worst advice i've ever heard in my entire life.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyperlite
    From my experience, the side-effects of DNP are WAY over-rated....When you throw-up thats when you know your max dosage.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    WTF!!!!

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member

If you consider being dead over rated then I guess so. Its not an urban legend people have died from it.

longhornDr is offline Member
    One of the dumbest things I have read on the internet. Impressive.

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    DNP is the most effective fat burner and perhaps the most complicated drug in the bodybuilding community and should not be taken to lightly by average dieters striving to lose a couple of pounds. The side effects are serious and numerous, but if used correctly, none of the side effects are permanent. Despite these numerous side effects people still use it because it works when nothing else will. If you choose to use it please do so with caution.

This is something i plagiarized from one of cycleon's post.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member

Thumbs down

BDTR is offline Retired
    DNP scares the shit out of me, i use it very carefully. If it scares me, you know it must be dangerous.

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    if anything scares bdtr, i wouldn't touch it.

WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    Guys it was just his opinion..everyone is entitled to their opinion..no need to flame him.

But I do agree that DNP is a very serious drug that is not to be taken lightly.

wingsofazrael is offline Associate Member
    hey guys thanks for all the posts. i have read just about everything i can find on DNP and i wanna try it. but i wanna make my own caps. i do not really wanna take someone else's word on something so dangerous...i wanna know exactly how much is in there and the purity of the contents. i guess i am paranoid like that. has anyone here made their own DNP caps? if so, please pm me. thanks.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WiLLpOwEr
    Guys it was just his opinion..everyone is entitled to their opinion..no need to flame him.
    He's really not getting flamed that bad at all IMO. You should see what would happen on other boards if he tried to spread the ignorant crap. He wouldn't be able to ever show his face again on elite if he did it there. Try going to a M.A.D. site and tell them Drinking doesn't really impair you driving at all.

This is stuff that will kill you and he's telling this guy "its not really that dangerous". I've tried it onces so far (very recently) and I was dieing.

Thread Information