Ben
    Ben is offline New Member

international pharmacy directory

is this thing for real? the international pharmacy directory. if it is on this website i have a tendency to believe so ive already ordered. im also getting body for life by bill phillips. i read that this is a great book for a novice.

depdaddy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben
    is this thing for real? the international pharmacy directory. if it is on this website i have a tendency to believe so ive already ordered. im also getting body for life by bill phillips. i read that this is a great book for a novice.
    you just paid for BS info..you could have probably found that info yourself for free...should have came here first

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by depdaddy
    you just paid for BS info..you could have probably found that info yourself for free...should have came here first
    Nobody here is going to just hand him a source, and from what I HEAR that Boby by Bill is a great book, never read it myself so i can really say for sure.

Although the international pharmacy book is legit, some of it's resources are also flagged by customs, which means any order you make could be intercepted by customs.

Good luck

biggen is offline Associate Member
    thanks this is ben i diddnt mean to send it under that screen name that is somebody else living with me and he never logs out and i forgot to log in this is biggen who sent that post
    thanks everbody

depdaddy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMike J
    Nobody here is going to just hand him a source, and from what I HEAR that Boby by Bill is a great book, never read it myself so i can really say for sure.

Although the international pharmacy book is legit, some of it's resources are also flagged by customs, which means any order you make could be intercepted by customs.

Good luck
    this wanst meant as a flame..nor that a source would be handed out..but you put it in nicer words FLAGGED BY CUSTOMS..in my opinion that info is BS..

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    I would think an international pharmacy would be a field day for law enforcement trying to bust someone

Quarkey is offline Female Member
    hey thanks for this post. i lost my major source months ago and was going to try the book, but i have had my reservations about it. when i found this post and a few others, i decided not to do it. i'm not sure who says finding a source is easy though. it took me months to find a quality source and now i'm back to square one

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Anything that is readily accessible on the internet to all of us (even if they aren't a scammer), is easily accessible to law enforcement.

Sources are hard to come by...it's a dangerous game being a source. If they were easily accessible to all of us (like the internet rip offs)...then, again, they would be easily accessible to law enforcement.

Best advice...hang around, read, continue training. Good things come to those that are patient and wise.

peace,

ttgb

Quarkey is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogetbig
    Anything that is readily accessible on the internet to all of us (even if they aren't a scammer), is easily accessible to law enforcement.

Sources are hard to come by...it's a dangerous game being a source. If they were easily accessible to all of us (like the internet rip offs)...then, again, they would be easily accessible to law enforcement.

Best advice...hang around, read, continue training. Good things come to those that are patient and wise.

peace,

ttgb
    yes i pretty much figured that. i'll hang out a while and see what's what. hopefully i can get back into it. thanks for the reply

Mostage is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogetbig

peace,

ttgb

I am just wondering, how patient do I have to be and what might come of it? I'm out of the fitness club scene and don't know too many people that are capable of getting the right stuff for me, so my chances of finding a source are real slim.

Sorry, hope I'm not being too ignorant. I'm real interested in helping my natural routine in getting quick gains. Someone PM me with any answers.

Thanks,

Most

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mostage
    I am just wondering, how patient do I have to be and what might come of it? I'm out of the fitness club scene and don't know too many people that are capable of getting the right stuff for me, so my chances of finding a source are real slim.

Sorry, hope I'm not being too ignorant. I'm real interested in helping my natural routine in getting quick gains. Someone PM me with any answers.

Thanks,

Most
    With that post bro,I'm sure someone will be contacting you.

Mostage is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    With that post bro,I'm sure someone will be contacting you.

Probly in the wrong way, huh!

I'm just a dude looking to get big! (or just bigger) Like 12 million others!

Hey, anyone heard the one about the skeleton who went to the bar and ordered a martini and a mop?

Sorry! Peace Out!

Thread Information