floyd_turbo is offline Member

max natural gains?

whats your opinions in general if someone takes sauce before reaching max natural gains...detrimental? i know it's recomended that you try and reach this stage prior to ever cycling but do you think it really has weight as a reason to wait for starting a cycle?? other then perhaps developing the dedication to make successful gains and keep these gains while cycling

thanks-

sorry bout the double post fella's

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, if you want, you can delete the other post. But, lets take me for example. Looking at my pictures from my last cycle, everyone would of lynched me if I just put up my before pic. I started wayyyyy to early!!!!! Am I happy with my results? Oh course, but If I could do it all over again, I would of sucked it up, trained harder and then hit the sauce. But, I'm different in that since I have low test levels, it is very hard for me to get big. But, again, looking back, I say I would of definitely waited.

do you mean that your gains would have increased by that much more? or just in terms of dedication and general knowledge of as

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    All of the above. I think the biggest mistake people make is they think AS is the easy way out. But, I can say, I had to work much more harder to get where I wanted to be. though it's hard for me to get big, thats still NO excuse for starting to early.

thanks bro i appreciate your input
    peace

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    Yea, in no way is AAS the easy way out, I focus, eat, and train 100 times harder when Im on gear, not saying I dont train hard all the time, I just give 200% on juice

Thread Information