Thread: Question

powr2lift is offline Junior Member

Question

This Deca comes in 100mg per amp dose. I want to run 300mg per week with 500mg of sust. I'd like to inject 2x's weekly. I was gonna shoot 250mg of Sust with my 300mg of Deca in one inject. But since the Deca is in 3 amp size (100 mg per amp) wouldnt the Deca and the 250 of Sust be too much in one injection site? Or would it be ok to mix the 300mg of Deca and the 250 of Sust and inject all at once? How would it be best to run this gear? (Im not gonna get 300mg per 1ml vet stuff so that isnt an option). Thanks bros, Peace

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    To 'take advantage' of the short esters in Sust, you should inject it at least 3 x a week or preferably eod. I'd go with a MWF inject schedule and mix the Sust and Deca into 3 equal injections.

Quote Originally Posted by trimunex
    To 'take advantage' of the short esters in Sust, you should inject it at least 3 x a week or preferably eod. I'd go with a MWF inject schedule and mix the Sust and Deca into 3 equal injections.
    It seems to be a 50/50 draw on injection times. I dont like needles so i prefer to go the 2x week method. If I was going to lose out on the Sust gains i would def increase the inject times. This being my first cycle The sust coming in 250 amps, it makes it easier for me to inject twice a week. Is there any real downfall to injecting 2x a week vs eod? (besides personal preferance)

Quote Originally Posted by powr2lift
    It seems to be a 50/50 draw on injection times. I dont like needles so i prefer to go the 2x week method. If I was going to lose out on the Sust gains i would def increase the inject times. This being my first cycle The sust coming in 250 amps, it makes it easier for me to inject twice a week. Is there any real downfall to injecting 2x a week vs eod? (besides personal preferance)
    bump

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member

If you were only injecting 2x a week then you wont have a constant flow of hormones running through you.

Quote Originally Posted by nevaenuf
    If you were only injecting 2x a week then you wont have a constant flow of hormones running through you.
    anyone else? Does 150mg of deca twice weekly work as well as one 300mg shot? Anyone got any ideas how to run this?

anyone else? Does 150mg of deca twice weekly work as well as one 300mg shot? Anyone got any ideas how to run this?
    Bump for some advice

depdaddy is offline Member
    i see bdtr is looking at this thread..here comes your advice for only $30

Thread Information