ryder426 is offline New Member

Newbie tryin tren/winny stack

Hi Guys,

Im 24, 6' 3" 230lbs, about 12% BF. I've been workin out fairly consistantly since high school. I have a good understanding of what Im doing in the weight room, and what it takes to cut up diet wise, but Im still smooth and flat looking. Ive been reading these forums for the last month or so before I decided to take the plunge. I started last week and plan on running a cutting cycle with the tren /winny stack including a 3 day a week cardio regiment with my workout.
    My first question is:
    from my research, both winny and tren have a short half life. So, for simplicity sake I have been going 1/2cc of each OED (tren 75, Win 100). 6 weeks on Win, 8 weeks on tren. However I am taking them both at the same time (one shot per delt). Is this ok? Am I shocking my system by taking it at the same time?

Its easiest for me to hit the delts. Ive been reading about site locations, and the biggest concern is scar tissue and/or an absess. One the first cycle should I be worried about this? From what Ive read you should rotate. But also, Ive read that winny improves the muscle that has been directly injected. My delts are my biggest weakpoint. So you can understand why I like hitting this spot. Can I stick with the delts?

Any feedback would be great guys!

someday is offline Member
    I'm not real sure if i believe in the whole spot injection thing, steroids increase test in the blood levels so everything should be getting the same amount.....I've never used tren /winny but mixing them shouldn't be a problem. I've heard that tren can be shot eod but winny prolly needs to go ED. Are you using 1/2 CC of winny = 100mgs, I've never heard of it being higher than 50mgs/ml....i could be wrong though. The tren as well what strength per ml is it? Also do you have anything for PCT?

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    you can hit the delts to get them to swell from the reaction to the compounds, but i would rotate with your glutes and quads to alleviate your concerns of an abcess or scar tissue.

you should be doing 50mg of winny ED for best results and 75mg of tren ED as well...I am not a fan of the EOD scheme, however some bros say it is just as effective.

if your delts are lagging, work them 2 times a week and you should see some improvement.

Talking

Thanks DAEM,

So you'd recommend a full cc of both Tren and winny ED? Maybe Ill up my dose then durring this cycle. Ive looked all over the sight and I see alot of contraversy over ED, or EOD with winny. I just figured since this was my first cycle, I'd go the conservative route. However, when I bought the stuff, the dude told me to take 1cc once a week of each....I could tell he didnt know what he was talkin about, which is what brought me here...good thing. Thanks for the advice!

Quote Originally Posted by someday
    I'm not real sure if i believe in the whole spot injection thing, steroids increase test in the blood levels so everything should be getting the same amount.....I've never used tren/winny but mixing them shouldn't be a problem. I've heard that tren can be shot eod but winny prolly needs to go ED. Are you using 1/2 CC of winny = 100mgs, I've never heard of it being higher than 50mgs/ml....i could be wrong though. The tren as well what strength per ml is it? Also do you have anything for PCT?
    The winny bottle says 100mg/ml. So I assumed it was 100mg/cc basically. Am I correct? And b) does the stuff exist in that dosage?

Thread Information