pumped25 is offline New Member

What Am I Doing Wrong With My Cycle, I Feel Like All As Im Doing Is Getting Fat!!!!!

Im 5'6" and 1 1/2 months ago weighed 181.I now weigh 194(6weeks into cycle) I am running dbol /40mg's/ed(7weeks) & deca 300mg's/week(12weeks) & test cyp 600mg's/week(12weeks). I eat between 1 and 1 1/2 grams of protein per pound. My protein sources are skinless boneless chicken baked, tuna in water plain, whey pro shakes, egg whites, fat free cottage cheese. I eat low fat or non fat foods and for carbs I eat: potatoes, brown rice, low fat pastas, etc. I train each muscle 1x per week sometimes 1 or 2 muscles 2x per week depending on time. I do between 12-20 total sets for each muscle and between 3-15 reps. I know MY GEAR IS REAL BECAUSE IM GETTING "GREAT" STRENGTH GAINS but as far as size I see little change. I just feel like Im getting fat. I have done 3 previous cycles of Test & dbol with lower doses. As with the first 3cycles I get tremendous STRENGTH GAINS but I feel like when it comes to size I'm just getting fat.
    Everybody else says I look bigger but to me I just feel fat, do you guys think it could be a mental thing on my part?

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    bro...you got deca and d-bol in there and your weight has gone from 181 to 194...your holding water bro, simple as that

halifaxsteve is offline Member
    water retention...what are you running for anti-e's?

deca doesn't kick in till wk 4-5 anyway

and btw you should extend your test one more wk to wk 13

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by D3m3nt3d
    bro...you got deca and d-bol in there and your weight has gone from 181 to 194...your holding water bro, simple as that
    Yep...... it's bloat.

Run nolva or liquidex to help with the bloat also up your water intake.

Thread Information