Thread: gyno?

kilroy is offline Junior Member

gyno?

im near the end of my second week and i think i might be experiencing gyno symptoms. I hold just a little fat in both pecs. My left feels like it has a little bit more. My chest doesnt' look any different then before. I dont know if im sketchin out or not, but i am feeling for lumps and shit all the time. I do feel a little lumpy, but that could be because im looking for any small sign, and i dont know if what i feel is gyno or not. All i have is clomid. I just started taking 50mg a day 2 days ago. I tried for nolvedex but my source said it was 3$ a tab and i cant do it. Im really thinking of stopping. I wish i knew if this was legit symptoms or im just trippin. For those of you that know you have experienced gyno trouble how did you know? Test Enanthate 500mg a week Prop. 100mg every other day

halifaxsteve is offline Member
    well first of all...why would you start a cycle without any anti-e's? that's asking for trouble...

do you have itchy nips? are the nips sensitive? lumps?

has the apperance of your nips changed recently? a fatty look isn't gyno...could just be water retention or plain ol' fat. have you increased your cals? if so, maybe it's just extra fat building up!?

clomid is a very poor anti-e. nolva is easily availble on the inet. do a search.

and are you just front loading on the prop? how long are you going to run it?

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    $3 a pill? WTF..ask him if he has tamoxifen (generic nolvadex ) Thats what I use. I can actually get both but hell either way, $3 a pop is out of the question

nipples dont really itch, sometimes feel like they are hot, get hard more often also. THe prop is just front loading. How should i check for the gyno. Push directly into the nipple and see if i feel a hard not?

how much should it cost

itchiness, lumps, or soreness....any of these symptoms

not realy sore, doesnt itch, doesnt hurt in the shower. maybe a little sensitive. I feel tiny lumps but i can find little lumps all over my body if i look, is it supposed to be hard. I dont know if it fat or muscle tissue.

it will be fat tissue though mine felt hard...you may just be worrying too much, me on the other hand..couldnt sleep on my stomach cause the nipple pain was so bad

tomoxifen can do the trick. I just found some for 50$ for 60 20mg

yes, same thing

Thread Information