BlocRoc is offline Member

Is this a new THEME here at AR?!?!?!?

In the last few days........

Has anyone noticed that there seem to be a ton of posts about people ALLEGEDLY dying or going to hospitals or something pseudo life threatening.

I think we're hitting a GROUP PSYCHOSIS or something like that!

Lets break the cycle and quit overreacting to everything that happens to us everyday!

L8

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Does seem like that don't it?
    That's why I've been holding off on posting a story about a friend of mine that died last week..

halifaxsteve is offline Member
    when it rains...it pours

Yes its true...Bad things happen to good people daily.

lets not focus on that, as we have been over the last few days.

Look on the bright side of things. The majority of us are healthy (exceptionally so) happy and getting bigger, stronger and better!

L8

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    my hemroids are gone, im real happy about that.

On a lighter note!

Im finally done smoking. Today is day 3 that I dont have a patch on and its been over 2 weeks that I havent had a smoke...after about 12 years of smoking!

L8

halifaxsteve is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BlocRoc
    On a lighter note!

Im finally done smoking. Today is day 3 that I dont have a patch on and its been over 2 weeks that I havent had a smoke...after about 12 years of smoking!

L8
    congrats!

Big Block is offline New Member
    Congratulations to ya Bloc Roc!

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, I mean why would anyone be upset about a friend who uses gear DYING! And why mention it here?

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    NO shit. Your not going to believe this...I was at a party last night. My buddy wanted to get all of our friends together to make a toast to our buddy that passed away. Well, just as we got there, another one of our buddies colapses in the restaurant. I serioiusly couldn't believe it!!!! Well, after he stood up, he went down again. The ambulance came and looked him over. He said he was fine. We have no idea why it happened but someone mentioned he was on G? God, It ruined my whole night.

Like I said....Bad shit happens every day...It just depends what we focus on!!!

L8

Tuggy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BlocRoc
    On a lighter note!

L8
    Congratulations Bro, Stick with it. I smoked 1 1/2 packs a day for about 2o years. I quit cold turkey 1 year ago. It definetly gets easier with time, but you will find that you have the occassional craving. Just find something to do when you get it. It passes in a matter of minutes, but the benifits of quiting last a lifetime.

realityarts is offline Member
    I like to read the good, bad, and the ugly. It's life (and death) -- I think it pays to deal with it, rather than avoid it. Think about it.

Anyway, if it makes you all feel better, I have great news... I may be having my final penis reduction surgery soon, and finally get it down to a size that fits in my gym shorts. Aren't you happy for me?

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    Quote Originally Posted by realityarts
    I like to read the good, bad, and the ugly. It's life (and death) -- I think it pays to deal with it, rather than avoid it. Think about it.

Anyway, if it makes you all feel better, I have great news... I may be having my final penis reduction surgery soon, and finally get it down to a size that fits in my gym shorts. Aren't you happy for me?
    it would fit already if you quit wearing thongs for gym shorts
    Last edited by D3m3nt3d; 10-03-2003 at 12:14 PM.

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    Tuggy, your avatar's giving me a headache

realityarts is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D3m3nt3d
    it would fit already if you quit wearing thongs for gym shorts
    Well, you seem to like the thong

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Know what is weird. It seems like a majority of US are off our cycles right now. I think most of us start another cycle in November and we are ALL PMSing. Bunch of moody bitches right now.

Plus, when you see one story it makes you think of something that happened to you that was similar.

Kinda like when all the sex threads start popping up, then the clubbing threads, then the bar fight threads. Its all relelvant to whats on your mind.

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Know what is weird. It seems like a majority of US are off our cycles right now. I think most of us start another cycle in November and we are ALL PMSing. Bunch of moody bitches right now.

Plus, when you see one story it makes you think of something that happened to you that was similar.

Kinda like when all the sex threads start popping up, then the clubbing threads, then the bar fight threads. Its all relelvant to whats on your mind.
    Does this mean that in November, the sex threads will start, followed by the bar fight threads ... around weeks 4-6?

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    There has been an awful lot of "almost deaths lately" that shits no joke. I was thinking if someone on the bord did kick the bucket how would we know? they cant post from the grave

Ambulance is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big daddy k de
    There has been an awful lot of "almost deaths lately" that shits no joke. I was thinking if someone on the bord did kick the bucket how would we know? they cant post from the grave
    This is why I came on and posted while I was waiting on my ride to the ER. I wanted to make sure anyone that cared had some sort of explanation if something did happen (knock on wood). 3 days later I'm still suffering a rapid heart rate, but nowhere near as bad. I go in for a check up monday, and I'm trying to spend sometime online at the moment working out a good diet. The doctor recomended one, but theres no way in hell your going to look good on his recomended diet.. so all day I'll be researching (when i feel up to it) and trying to put together a good diet with any mods, vets, or nutritionists on the board that promotes lean growth and factors in the nutrients I need (potasium, different vitamins, etc) so I can be healthy, and still see results in the gym.

Today is resting day/researching day/saturday morning cartoon in pajamas day/ think about getting laid day/thinking about getting back in the gym day/ pondering day... for me

ceps is offline Junior Member
    We hear about the bad stuff. No one ever bothers to note the number of people who are doing FINE. The bad sticks out. Probably better odds than driving a car, but no considers giving up driving.

ichabodcrane is offline Associate Member
    I think it is a good thing to post bad experiences, especially when it is related to AAS use (possibly). We are all in this game, and we all experience some adverse effect at one time or another. It just helps to strengthen our knowledge, and may better prepare us in what to do or not to do to avoid adverse effects. We should be concerned about our health (I admit I am a slacker) when using AAS unsupervised or not. Hell, if I bit the bullet and it was AAS related, I would want you guys to know (sniff! sniff!) Just my 0.5 cents.

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Quote Originally Posted by halifaxsteve
    when it rains...it pours
    when it rains, it pours. I stick up stores, pimp whores and shot up apartments on the third floor.

djsir007 is offline Associate Member
    I want to hear it all. Especially if it might kill me. I really dont feel like dying today.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I think discussing problems or health risk related to what we do is very important. If someone is experiencing similar problems then it may help them identify a problem. What we do has risk and being informed is half the battle against potential problems.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    somethings are just better kept private.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    I think I agree with what that one person said about that one being being true and all. Good post.

Thread Information