nuttinbutdiesel is offline New Member

best for gettin big

im thinkin about hittn a cycle but of what im not sure yet so i was wounderin if some 1 could help me out give me some tips ya kno lol well im about 186 and wanna weigh about 196+ if possible what d oyou tihnk i should take i already have some winstrol t owrap the cycle up but for bulking up wut do u think i should take? i was thiknin maybe deca250 and somthin else???? all suggestions are appreciated thanx...

halifaxsteve is offline Member
    how old are you?
    what is your training experience?
    what does your diet look like?

im 21 and i go the gym every day diet wise its nothin special im not on any specific plan jus alittle creatine to my diet but im jus lookin ot add on about 10-15 if possible so any suggestions? i was thinkin a fina/deca /winny stack??? any suggestion? this would b my second cycle my first was dbol /test/winny

cb25 is offline Banned
    Couple more details from you...
    1)How long have you been lifting consistently?
    2)What exactly are you proposing for dosages on your cycle?
    3) More info on your diet?

Most people that "don't do anything special" for their diet usually don't have their diet in check. I'd start there before you think about using AS...just my opinion. If your diet isn't on point, you won't get the max benefits from a cycle...

jersey juice is offline Member
    Eat more/cleaner food keep away from the junk and you might be able to hit that weight without AS. You very vague with doses and even what your planning on taking. If your diet sucks AS won't help you plain & simple. AS is a supplement just like any other one... it's not the be all end all to getting big, it's only 10% of the equation.

Tank21 is offline Associate Member
    fina/deca /winny is not a good choice. You will shut down hard and might be harsh on ya.

Stick with your basic beginner cycle

wk1-4 dbol 30-35mg ed
    wk1-10 test enath 500mg/week
    wk9-13 winny 50mg ed

but yeah, i think you could basically get that ten pounds with cleaner diet, more calories, and heavy training.

Swellin Guest
    I've been lifting on and off for 15 years. I thought I had a good idea about diet, but after joining this board, and researching diet and training variations, I have put on 10 lbs in the last 8 weeks. My diet was not that bad either, but a few tweaks and this is the result.

Nuttinbutdiesel, give the diet change a try. Why not change up your workouts too. This might spark new growth. Give it a little time, and then rethink your AS usage.

Good Luck.

thanx a bunch i undertstand aboutchangin up the diet and stuff workin hard but we all kno it wil take time to get results without a cycle and me i just need that quick result you kno.. lol... so help is much appriciated... my first cycle was a dbol /ethanate/winny cycle should i stick with that again or wut should i do next for those 10-15+ pounds? thanx----besides the help on a cycle help on a diet would be good or tips to get the most out of the cycle. thanx again
    Last edited by nuttinbutdiesel; 10-07-2003 at 11:15 AM.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    You asked for the advice and got it. Eat better/healthier. Swellin just said 10 lbs in 8 weeks. I know guys that have juiced that haven't gained that much weight.

once again my first cycle was a dbol /ethanate/winny for my next cycle what should i do to get 10-15+ pounds besides change my diet and lift hard?

Swellin Guest
    Since you have decided to take the short cut, make certain and modify the diet while "on." That seems to be the number one make or break point with a cycle. It can mean the difference in gaining 15 pounds of flab or 20 pounds of meat.

Take a look at the steroid profiles on the main page for anabolic review. Find some stuff that piques your interest, and then perform some searches in the threads for those compounds. You will get a very good feel for what you want to use. After you get a decent idea of what you want to use for some quick size gains, put together a cycle format, and ask for help with that cycle. I can promise the Vets and Mods will be much more inclined to help you then. I would be happy to point you toward the research, but I have no practical application of the information, and my response would be purely theoretical. Once you find the compounds that interest you, post the question, and the guys with first hand knowledge can help you a little better.

Below is a link to the main page for just one of the most famous size gainers. I am providing just to give you an idea of the type of info you can expect to find..

http://www.anabolicreview.com/drugpr...php?steroid=11

thanx a bunch swellin umm i looked at it and the ones that caught my eye the most were sus,dbol ,fina and deca so if u have any good combinations for a good cycle that would help alot lol i was thinkijn of throwin toegether a sus deca winny cycle for my second wut u think any good cycle ideas?? thanx a bunch

Thread Information