dash812 is offline New Member

injecting into the quads?

can i do this? when i was on sust 6 months ago my ass got big and i could barely get into my shorts. i would rather have bigger legs this time, is this too risky? my roomate says hes going to do it in his quads, or one of them. hes going to be the one injecting me also. im planning on 8 weeks of deca with 4 shots of sust for the first 4 weeks. i was thinking could do the deca in my legs and sust in my ass. tell me what yall think, thanks!

HOLLYWOOD is offline Senior Member
    i shoot in the quad and love it way better than anywhere else never had a problem but make sure you aspirate ! ive hit a few veins and had a few squirters but nothing serious ! also ive used both sust and prop in the quad and it really hurts bro its just really uncomfortable to shot AS with high alchohol content in them also if you shoot sust eod which you should to get the best results from the prop it starts to become very painful due to the alchohol in that area ! i had alot of scare tissue because of that reason ! what i would do i since you are going to be shooting deca and sust at the same time i would divide the deca up into equal amounts throughout the week so you can cut it with sust to help with the pain, and also alternate injection sites to avoid scar tissue and excessive pain ex. right quad, left quad, right glute, left glute ! also when shooting in the glute i would use a 1.5inch needle and 1inch needle for the quad ! and i also have some things to mention about your cycle 4 weeks on sust ? dude you HAVE to run it longer than that, atleast 10 weeks ! 2 of the tests that make up sust dont even become active for 3-4 weeks ! also deca should be run for at least 10 weeks too ! one month of sust aint gonna do much for you ! if you're looking for a kick in the beginning get some d-bol ! oh and just another tip on injecting i like to do, spread your skin tight fin the area you are injecting so that when you pull out the needle the skin closes up tight like there wasnt even an injection there and it blocks any gear that might escape through the hole even tho i wont be much ! even still if you dont wanna deal with band-aids or getting blood spots on your pants !

i think its 8 weeks

the deca i have says 10 mL. is this 10 shots or 8? also, the guy i know hasnt got the sus yet, we are waiting on it. i could tell him to forget it and probly get my $ back. or send more $ for more sus.. if you were a beginner and have a 10mL bottle of deca, what would you do. i appreciate your advice, thanks

all ive done is 6 shots of sus about half a year ago. i was 6-2 175 and was 190 right after. im like 182 now.

dude you gotta read bout this stuff ! it depends how many mgs/ml is the deca ? how much per week do you wanna run ?

this is what my cycle like that one would look like !
    d-bol 50mg 1-4 wks
    sust 500mg 1-12wks
    deca 400mg 1-12wks
    then clomid post cycle

some people would run this for only 10 weeks but i still tend to gain after 10 but thats just me you might wanna try it out or not !

if you run that cycle you wont be disapointed with the gains if you do all the other right too like diet and training ! but before you do go through with another cycle it seems to me like you should read and do alot more research about this stuff !

TrenFreak3 is offline Associate Member
    Research More!!

aight

what i have in hand is 10 ml Nandrolone Decanoate USP at 300mg/ml. so will 10 weeks at 300mg a week not do much for me? maybe 8 weeks with 600 mg for a couple weeks in the middle. ive got a little bit of sus coming but my guy is not sure when its supposed to be here and i need to be done by around christmas time. the 6 shots of sus i took before blew me up like a tick. everyone was like dude youre huge (and it amazed me how much easier it was to bring a chick home from the bar). i was so skinny that it wasnt going to take much to get me looking bigger. right now im lifting about as much as i was when i was on it but i weigh about as much as i did before i started.
    anyway, as far as doing research, ive looked this stuff up before. i never really paid much attention to the details like mgs and that stuff because my roomate (my poker cuz i hate that shit) and our guy are my fraternity brothers and i trust them very well. they said, "you wanna get big?" and i said, "yep."
    someone tell me how you would take 10ml of 300mg/ml deca if you were tall and on the skinny side. thanks

dude you need to do alot more research ! 300mg/weeks is fine !

dude

im trying to do my research right here but if you keep telling me to go somewhere else, i dont know where to go. ive read all over the pharmabolic.com (sustanon .as) and the anabolicreview.com websites. i dont know any better place to do research than a discussion board. i dont mean to get pissy, i do appreciate most of what yall have told me. i just dont need another person telling me i need to know more first, we have established this. thanks

what these guys mean and i mean is if you're gonna be asking questions about how much deca to use and how long to run it for and plan on runing sustanon for 4 weeeks you aint ready to be taking this shit and you need to read more about and get somemore info on it because if you did read up on this stuff even a little these question you're asking would have been answered already !

youre right.

im telling you man if you do a ton of research about a cycle and the AS you wanna take your results with but alot better and your money you spend will not be wasted !

cb25 is offline Banned
    you're doing the right thing by being on this board...lots of good guys around here with great info. In addition to what you said you've been reading - check out the educational forums, plus use the search button at the top of the page for more specifics, plus everyone else's similar experiences...you may trust your fraternity bro more than anyone...most would recommend doing your own research though - learn how and why things work - remember you're ultimately responsible for your life, not them...

best of luck bro...

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dash812
    can i do this? when i was on sust 6 months ago my ass got big and i could barely get into my shorts. i would rather have bigger legs this time, is this too risky? my roomate says hes going to do it in his quads, or one of them. hes going to be the one injecting me also. im planning on 8 weeks of deca with 4 shots of sust for the first 4 weeks. i was thinking could do the deca in my legs and sust in my ass. tell me what yall think, thanks!
    I'm not going to read all these f'n posts. But after reading this one, I can see, you have not done your research. Hold off on the juice until you know what you're doing. The cycl3 you listed above is a joke and why would you need your roommate to do quad injections for you?
    Last edited by pumpseeker; 10-02-2003 at 09:15 AM.

why does everyone keep saying its a joke? do you mean its not enough? i dont want to jump into this stuff and have my nuts shrink up and grow tits later on. thats what im scared of, not to mention all the later-on-in-life shit that it can do to my organs or whatever.

Bartleby is offline Member
    bro do some more research.. than come back with a planned cycle with stats and than people with be able to help u out better...

Quote Originally Posted by dash812
    why does everyone keep saying its a joke? do you mean its not enough? i dont want to jump into this stuff and have my nuts shrink up and grow tits later on. thats what im scared of, not to mention all the later-on-in-life shit that it can do to my organs or whatever.
    if you take time to research and read up on this stuff and learn how to do it right then you will have a better chance of reducing the sides and problems by doing the research and reading other threads started by other users asking how to prevent the problems they are having so before you take this you know what to do !

Thread Information