rnofear is offline New Member

stacking equipoise and clenbuterol

Would it be a good idea to stack equipoise and clenbuterol . I'm taking 150 mg 2 times a week. I just got done taking a bottle of deca 300. thanks

halifaxsteve is offline Member
    did you just take deca ? any test in there? how much and for how long did you take it?

now you're taking 300mg/wk of EQ? is that just EQ?

My cycle history: Have taken deca and eq before. Before deca 300, I was off over a year (built up to 300mg x 1 time a week). I weigh 175 lbs. , with 8 percent body fat. Would like to get down to a good 6-7 % body fat and trim my waistline a good 1-2 in.

so did you stack any test with that deca ?

what do you mean by 'work up to'? taper?

I will tell you this...it appears as though you are running very poorly researched and planned cycles. test should be the base of any cycle, especially with deca (deca dick)!

for your EQ (i would up the dosage BTW), i would stack it with test, and possibly winny.

EQ wk 1-12 400mg/wk
    test wk 1-13 500mg/wk
    winny wk 9-15 50mg ED
    +anti-e's
    clen 2 wks on, 2 wks off (ECA on off weeks)

PCT starts day after last winny, or 2 wks after last test shot

no i did not stack test with the deca . The reason i'm not stacking with test is because the first time i took test (not even in volumous injections) I received horrible acne. I'm never taking test again. I gained 20 good pounds from my deca, and I'm more than satisfied with that. Getting back on (with deca) i slowly got on, only taking 150 mg. Worked up to 200mg, 250mg, then 300mg. It was a 9 week cycle.

tapering with deca is useless...pick a dose and stick with it...it self tapers out of your system. there is no benifit to tapering up or down.

did you get deca dick without any test?

if you're prone to acne...didn't you get any comming off the deca?

your cycles are certianly far from ideal...

tapering with deca is useless...pick a dose and stick with it...it self tapers out of your system. there is no benifit to tapering up or down.

The reason i started out slow is because some people told me a long time ago that your cell recptors are not use to the additional testosterone . What is deca dick? I did not ever receive any acne coming of deca, just test.

Quote Originally Posted by rnofear

The reason i started out slow is because some people told me a long time ago that your cell recptors are not use to the additional testosterone. What is deca dick? I did not ever receive any acne coming of deca, just test.
    deca dick is a loss of libido (difficult erections, loss of sex drive, going limp during sex, etc). deca can/does cause this in many people.

whomever told you that your receptors are not used to all the additional hormones is correct. that's why novices use lighter dosages than experienced users. but tapering is not implied in that advice, and if someone led you to believe that, they have given you poor advice.

Besides taking eq (total of 400mg 1 or 2 times a week) and clen , what else do you recomend, besides test. How long does it take to get rid of deca dick? I just got off a week ago and started eq this wensday?

Thread Information