got test? is offline Member

Cant do Test or Fina because of acne sides, Whats less prone to acne?

I am thinking
    Winny
    Deca
    EQ

Anything else?
    The only test I have done is Prop, but I am sure that all test would most likely make me break out if prop does. I love fina as well, but it makes me break out.
    Please help with suggestions.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    pretty much any AAS worth a shit is going to cause some form of acne

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Deca will make most ppl break out as well.
    Zits are part of the game IMO, but theres ways of keeping them down to a minimum, tanning,creams etc..

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Acne is a matter of hormone ballance, which is not possible with steroid use . Test is best, thats all you need to remember

test is best for causing acne? or helping out in "not getting" acne.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Test is best for any consideration into hormone supplementation.

It's THE MUST for any cycle

So by me adding test in with my deca will lessen the cahnces of getting acne?

I know it will help for the ole' deca dick, but I had some stuff for that in case.
    If chances of getting acne are less likely with test/deca together, I will do that in a blink of an eye.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    I think there is no way around the acne sides unless you get medication for it. Everyone is different as far as the degree of acne they get. On my first cycle (test only), I got a couple of pimples under my left jaw, they were not noticable. After the cycle was over is when I really got some acne all over my shoulders and back that lasted about 3 weeks. You can minimize it with over the counter products such as body scrubs and facial cleansers that specifically help with acne. Another thing that helped was making sure to take two showers a day. Chlorine really helped me so I forced myself to get in a hot tub each night for about 20 mins.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by got test?
    So by me adding test in with my deca will lessen the cahnces of getting acne?

I know it will help for the ole' deca dick, but I had some stuff for that in case.
    If chances of getting acne are less likely with test/deca together, I will do that in a blink of an eye.
    Got test? Adding test in a cycle will not lessen your chances of getting acne. If anything it will increase the likelihood of acne. Breakouts are due to hormonal flucuations which are compounded by weight flucuations. If gaining weight is your goal then there is no way to avoid this. You can lessen the degree of breakouts by consulting with a derm but understand that choosing "mild compounds" will not make a significant difference.

Alright bluntly put, if your not willing to tolerate the sides associated with AAS then maybe its not for you. Its a tradeoff, you have to be willing to sacrifice a little in order to get some additional benefit. Making sure your an entire game plan is layed out before battle though will lessen your chances of casualty's. Lol, you get my point-get some acne meds and if your still not comfortable then don't juice at all. Got Milk?

its not about that, I have juiced in that past, but my last injeciton was like 6 months ago and I still have a little acne on my back.. oh well, I am still goint thorugh with this next cycle.

ill let you know the results.
    Deca 300mg week
    EQ 400mg week

I know a lot of people dont like that combo, but oh well,
    I get my stuff direct CHEAP so it doesnt really matter to me

Thread Information