Hanzel is offline New Member

Second cycle....enough ?

Howdy,

My first cycle was an 8week 750mg testcyp/week, gained 25+lbs and have held on to 18lbs so far(month post cycle) and am now looking to cut. I tried cutting with eca weeks 6-10(clean low cal diet/lots of cardio) but only lost a few pounds of bf. And have since gained a bit back in trying to keep my gains. Im 6'2 203lbs.(....And if your're asking yourself what Im doing using 750mgtest/wk at 185lbs I have/had skinny legs I tells ya)

For a second cycle I was thinking of:

400mg testcyp/400mg eq : wk 1
    200mg testcyp/200mg eq : wks 2-8
    T3 taper (@75mcg for 3weeks) : wks 1-8
    nolvadex recovery : wks 10-12

My goals are to go from ~17% bf to 10%, and also put on at least 5lbs(hopefuly more) quality muscle. Low carb/ high protein diet, weight training 4x/wk, cardio 3x/wk(5x @75mcgT3).

The reason for only 200mg test & eq/week is during week 9 of my last cycle I developed gyno in one nipple then in the other a few days later(the real thing, not just newbie paranoia). Althought both cleared up when I started nolv recovery early, its not something I want to mess around with. Also I developed no acne and dont want to push my luck too far with that again, as well the whole possible hairloss thing.

My questions are:

Is that enough test/eq for my goals ?

Would 20mg winny ed wks 6-10 have any noticable effects ?
    (If I could afford depot or more tabs I would do 50mg eod but thats not an option)

Would proviron @25mg eod wks 8-12 be worth it as an antiaromatase/androgen ?

Thanx !

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanzel
    Howdy,

My first cycle was an 8week 750mg testcyp/week, gained 25+lbs and have held on to 18lbs so far(month post cycle) and am now looking to cut. I tried cutting with eca weeks 6-10(clean low cal diet/lots of cardio) but only lost a few pounds of bf. And have since gained a bit back in trying to keep my gains. Im 6'2 203lbs.(....And if your're asking yourself what Im doing using 750mgtest/wk at 185lbs I have/had skinny legs I tells ya)

For a second cycle I was thinking of:

400mg testcyp/400mg eq : wk 1
    200mg testcyp/200mg eq : wks 2-8
    T3 taper (@75mcg for 3weeks) : wks 1-8
    nolvadex recovery : wks 10-12

My goals are to go from ~17% bf to 10%, and also put on at least 5lbs(hopefuly more) quality muscle. Low carb/ high protein diet, weight training 4x/wk, cardio 3x/wk(5x @75mcgT3).

The reason for only 200mg test & eq/week is during week 9 of my last cycle I developed gyno in one nipple then in the other a few days later(the real thing, not just newbie paranoia). Althought both cleared up when I started nolv recovery early, its not something I want to mess around with. Also I developed no acne and dont want to push my luck too far with that again, as well the whole possible hairloss thing.

My questions are:

Is that enough test/eq for my goals ?

Would 20mg winny ed wks 6-10 have any noticable effects ?
    (If I could afford depot or more tabs I would do 50mg eod but thats not an option)

Would proviron @25mg eod wks 8-12 be worth it as an antiaromatase/androgen ?

Thanx !
    I think you need to do week 1 throughout the cycle, lenthen the cycle by at least 2 weeks. 20mg winnie/eod will be a waste for you. running proviron eod for a couple weeks in cycle i also think is waste. i like running 50mg/pro ed because anti-e aspects and it seems to lean me up a bit. I understand that you cant round up/afford all the gear you need. you should hold off till you can

Well I could afford to up the dose of test OR eq by another 200mg/wk just not if dont HAVE to.(?) Reason I asked about winny is I wanted to try it now as I *plan on doing a injectable winny only cycle this summer when coolege is out and funds arent tight.

Thanx

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    I would go 10 weeks and not taper the cyp or eq down

Any other opinions ?

(btw i didnt say anything about tapering the juice, just the T3)

Thanx

Thread Information