Thread: Gyno Question

EUG35 is offline New Member

Gyno Question

I have always had a small lump under my nipple ever sense I went through pubirty. I have done a couple of cycles and never had a problem. I had some deca left over from a previous cycle and took it by it self. The lump seemed to get bigger or its just fat around it. I also have gotten a little fat on my stomach so I dont kow if its just fator what. Will anties get ride of it or do I have to have surgery?

BEEF is offline Associate Member
    whats up bro, i have the same problem got gyno from puberty , well i ran a test / dbol cycle about five months ago and my gyno gave me i hell i was taking like 40 to 60 mg of nolvadex just to stop it . i decided to go ahead a run the nolvadex all the time and now 5 months later i think the tissue might be shrinking some .but only time will tell. but i know with deca you need bromo for your gyno , but it could be fat .. but if your like me you should have started taking your anti estros at the same time as your cycle. good luck bro

Hanzel is offline New Member
    Everyone has a small lump under their nipples, forget the name but it is some kind of duct.

If it is a lump caused by gyno then there is usually noticable pain associated with it that you probly would have experienced. For example in my case it felt like I got hit in the chest with a baseball bat. And my understanding is that deca can also cause progesterone related gyno which cant be treated with nolv. If there was any significant pain/sensitivty/puffyness of the nipples then definitely give'r on the nolv + bromo.

Not clear if you are on deca right now, if so proviron @50mg ed might work

Thread Information