Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member

Cycle for a good friend

Hey everyone. A while back i told a friend of mine that i was considering taking AS. He said that if i did, he'd be game for it. Now that i'm putting off my cycle, he's getting impatient lol. He's 22, 5'8 190 and around 15% bf if i had to guess. The kid is a monster naturally, I'm going to post pics/mesurements in the members pics section soon. He doesn't want to get an account (touch of paranoia).

Anyway, i designed a cycle for him, it will be his first. Here's what i came up with. Feel free to critique/give advice on the makers/dosages/time lengths/ anything. I made an assumption that i hope is correct below.

Denkall t-400, 400 mg weeks 1-10 (assuming this is enan/cyp, haven't heard back from source, but i will before the night is out.)
    Sydgroup Eq-200, 200 mg weeks 1-10

nolva on hand
    clomid post cycle.

I also have qv test/eq available, as well as sydgroup test cyp. sust is available from organon/tornel if you feel that's a better idea. I don't want to steer my friend wrong. Thanks for all the help.
    Last edited by chrisAdams; 10-04-2003 at 12:43 AM.

Also, i was curious about injection times. I figure the test once a week, and the eq eod. Any ideas would be great.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    Hey everyone. A while back i told a friend of mine that i was considering taking AS. He said that if i did, he'd be game for it. Now that i'm putting off my cycle, he's getting impatient lol. He's 5'8 190 and around 15% bf if i had to guess. The kid is a monster naturally, I'm going to post pics/mesurements in the members section soon. He doesn't want to get an account (touch of paranoia).

Anyway, i designed a cycle for him, it will be his first. Here's what i came up with. Feel free to critique/give advice on the makers/dosages/time lengths/ anything. I made an assumption that i hope is correct below.

Denkall t-400, 400 mg weeks 1-10 (assuming this is enan/cyp, haven't heard back from source, but i will before the night is out.)
    Sydgroup Eq-200, 200 mg weeks 1-10

nolva on hand
    clomid post cycle.

I also have qv test/eq available, as well as sydgroup test cyp. sust is available from organon/tornel if you feel that's a better idea. I don't want to steer my friend wrong. Thanks for all the help.
    paranoid to get an account, lmao
    you help him as guru

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    How old is he and what is his training experence?

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    Go with the basics here.

Test enanthate 400mg/wk. wks 1-11
    EQ .................400mg/wk. wks 1-10
    PCT starting wk 13.

Stay away from the T-400 go with either the sydgroup (I've heard nothing but good things about them) or the QV test enanthate.

xxxl83

If you read the first thread i posted his stats, and he's been lifting for over 4 years seriously with good diet and exercise. You'll be able to see when i post his pics. Thanks for the advice on brands, i'll try to put the cheapness of the t-400 aside and go with the sydgroup for both, and pick up another bottle. How do you guys feel about the injection times? EOD for eq, once a week for enan?

BDTR is offline Retired
    Twice a week for both the Enan and EQ. No smaller than 400 for the EQ and 500 for the test.
    1-11 test 500mg
    1-10 400mg EQ
    clomid three weeks after the last EQ injection
    anti e's blah blah you know the deal.

Thanks guys.

Thread Information