Thread: Winny question

neubin is offline Junior Member

Winny question

Hey Guys can I drink winny...lol no thats not it...

My question is I am on test enth right now.. I have winny for the last few weeks of my cycle, if I start taking winny and notice a lot of hairloss can I stop and not worry about the continuation of hair loss?

I want to take it but am affraid I will lose all the hair I got...Anybody know the answer to this one..how long does winny keep workin after you stop taking it..and does it matter? I really dont know.

Cheers

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Winny does not lasty long in the system that is why it is suggested to take it ed. As far as loosing your hair, you may want to look into propecia. A buddy of mine is using it and he think is the best thing since Test.

Quote Originally Posted by TRE
    Winny does not lasty long in the system that is why it is suggested to take it ed. As far as loosing your hair, you may want to look into propecia. A buddy of mine is using it and he think is the best thing since Test.
    Hey thanks for the input, I have been using propecia, for my test but it does not work with winny, thats why im a bit worried...as for propecia with test so far so good, I have been taking the stuff for about 1.5 mothes and I dont think I have had any hair loss...

Best part about that was I got it perscribed by my doc for $12 ...lol...I saw it online for something like $200 thats brutal...anyway, anyone else know about winny and hair?

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    Winny clears the system in 8-12 hours I believe. I had no problems with hair loss while on it.

Quote Originally Posted by pumpseeker
    Winny clears the system in 8-12 hours I believe. I had no problems with hair loss while on it.

..I hate you pumpseeker...damn you have a good set of abs...lol..Thats what I wondered ..say I take it for a week and my hair just starts falling out..will stopping the winny stop my hairloss or will I just keep losin it once it starts?

also will it have a negative impact on my cycle if I just drop winny? I will still be on test but that will be all...

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by neubin
    ..I hate you pumpseeker...damn you have a good set of abs...lol..Thats what I wondered ..say I take it for a week and my hair just starts falling out..will stopping the winny stop my hairloss or will I just keep losin it once it starts?

also will it have a negative impact on my cycle if I just drop winny? I will still be on test but that will be all...

Thanks for the compliment bro. But honestly with your question, I don't know if your hair loss would stop immediately after stopping the winny. But like I said before, I had no problems with hair loss while on winny...of course my family doesn't have a history of baldness either.
    I'd definitely try it and see. Most side effects are exaggerated anyway so I wouldn't worry about it unless it actually happened, then discontinue your use and do what you can...propecia, whatever. Btw, I used QV winny @ 50mgs/ED. Very good stuff, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by pumpseeker
    Thanks for the compliment bro. But honestly with your question, I don't know if your hair loss would stop immediately after stopping the winny. But like I said before, I had no problems with hair loss while on winny...of course my family doesn't have a history of baldness either.
    I'd definitely try it and see. Most side effects are exaggerated anyway so I wouldn't worry about it unless it actually happened, then discontinue your use and do what you can...propecia, whatever. Btw, I used QV winny @ 50mgs/ED. Very good stuff, IMO.

Im bumpin this one, anyone else got some feedback for me on my question?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by neubin
    Im bumpin this one, anyone else got some feedback for me on my question?

Thanks

Anyone else used winny lost hair then stopped taking it? How long did your hair keep falling out? Did it stop as soon as you quit taking it?

Thanks

BDTR is offline Retired
    Winny thinned my hair and when i stopped, it stopped thinning.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Happened to me too. As soon as I stoped taking it my hair thickened back out to normal. You should be okay.

Thread Information