Thread: Next Cycle

jus02 is offline Junior Member

Next Cycle

After doing a ton of research i finally decided to run a Test En and EQ cycle. I think what made me decide is the thread about the Deca -Eq poll. But in honestly how long should i run the cycle for i have heard that EQ's best results are 12-15 weeks. I want the berst results out of my cycle. So how long and how much eq should i run for the cycle to be succesful.

EQ should be ran at a minimun of 400mg/wk and, IMO, no shorter than 10wks. It usually takes 3-4 wks just to 'kick-in'. However long you decide to run it, run the enth 1wk past the EQ and start your clomid 2wks after your last shot of enth.

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    For a first cycle using EQ and Test Enan, I would follow something like this:

1-10 EQ 400mg/wk
    1-11 Test E 500mg/wk

Many will tell you to throw dbol , winny, etc, etc in with the cycle. However, for your first...basic is always best. Your receptors are virgin and you should see great results.

D

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel
    For a first cycle using EQ and Test Enan, I would follow something like this:

1-10 EQ 400mg/wk
    1-11 Test E 500mg/wk

Many will tell you to throw dbol , winny, etc, etc in with the cycle. However, for your first...basic is always best. Your receptors are virgin and you should see great results.

D
    Diddo.

jus02 is offline Junior Member
    it is my second cycle. But i was thinkng of running the EQ around like 12 -13 weeks. Im leaning towards the 13 so i run the Test for 12 weeks. I hope i see great resluts from this cycle. I have the nolv on hand so i think im gonna be ok. thanks for the help guys

Thread Information