Thread: My crazy friend

Pinch is offline Associate Member

My crazy friend

My friend started his first cycle awhile ago, he was just going to do test... like 400mg a week i think... i told him that would be a so-so cycle...

then before i know it he bought a shit load of crap... and turns out this is what his cycle is looking like... bear in mind, this is his FIRST cycle... i think he totally fucked things up

weeks 1-3 ttokkyo enthate 400mg/wk
    weeks 3-6 austrailian test 600mg/wk (dunno name of brand he used)
    weeks 3-6 qv deca 600mg/wk
    weeks 6-12 QV enthate/austrailian 800mg/wk
    weeks 6-12 qv deca 300mg/wk (possibly still doing 600mg, not sure)
    weeks 6-12 DBOL naps 35mg ED
    weeks 6-12 TPROP 100mg EOD

he did a vial of EQ, not sure what weeks he did this... i think 200 or 400mg a week

he is on week 6 right now, maybe week 7... still doesn't have his post cycle yet... dunno when he will buy it... he is gonna do clomid and nolva...

somehow he went from only wanting to do 400mg test enthate, to this whole messy monstrosity of a cycle...

supposedly says he hasn't had any side effects yet... i guess we will see...

he started the cycle at 215-220 and is now sitting at 245-250... and will possibly reach 265 because he started dbol a few days ago...

daWhoady is offline Associate Member
    Oh good Lord.

If he is on week 6 of that "thing", my opinion would be to drop the dbol all together, not even start it. I'd even drop the Deca since he hasn't started it in the beginning and won't be running it long enough. Con't Test Enan to week 12 @400-500mg/wk. Start the prop at week 10-14 @75mg/ED, then start PCT right after that.

First and for most though, he needs to get his damn post cycle already.

WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinch
    he is on week 6 right now, maybe week 7... still doesn't have his post cycle yet... dunno when he will buy it... he is gonna do clomid and nolva...
    Somehow I think that he's not going to get his PCT gear and totally crash after this..

Quote Originally Posted by WiLLpOwEr
    Somehow I think that he's not going to get his PCT gear and totally crash after this..
    wrong, knowing him... he will just buy more gear and prolong his cycle until he finally gets around to getting clomid and nolva...

i guess he has to learn the hard way

n0_Genetics is offline Associate Member
    how bout stealing his gear and distribute it over AR for the goods sake of your friend?

i think his problem is that he is jealous of me, my last cycle i did test/eq/winny and had incredible gains, while he stayed weak and fat... and now he is going overboards

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    wrong, knowing him... he will just buy more gear and prolong his cycle until he finally gets around to getting clomid and nolva...
    If this is the case, this is the type of guy that gives the rest of us a bad reputation.

D

n0_Genetics is offline Associate Member
    than maybe you can provoke him by telling him that you had only used test/eq/winny, and challenge him to do the same... if that helps at all for the sake of your friend

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel
    If this is the case, this is the type of guy that gives the rest of us a bad reputation.

D
    i suppose, but i think he has good intentions to be smart about what he is doing...

he just had problem getting all his gear ready... he started juicing before he had everything prepared (a newbie mistake)

he was gonna do dbol weeks 1-6 but ended up not getting it until week 6, so i guess he thought the test alone wasn't cutting it so he started adding in all this shit, now he can't stop adding crap in, so weeks 6-12 he is running tons of shit

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    i suppose, but i think he has good intentions to be smart about what he is doing...

he just had problem getting all his gear ready... he started juicing before he had everything prepared (a newbie mistake)

he was gonna do dbol weeks 1-6 but ended up not getting it until week 6, so i guess he thought the test alone wasn't cutting it so he started adding in all this shit, now he can't stop adding crap in, so weeks 6-12 he is running tons of shit
    I know he is your friend and he may have started with good intentions. However, like you said, he couldn't show a little self control and wait a week or two for all his shit to come in?

Does he realize that he is running over a gram of test a week on his first cycle?

Basically what I want to know is if this guy will listen to anyone that is willing to straighten out this 'cycle' he is halfway into?

I have to be honest, with all due respect, I look at this cycle and listen to what you are saying and one word comes to mind: Addict. Not saying he is or is not one it's the first thing that pops in my head reading through this thread.

D

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel
    I know he is your friend and he may have started with good intentions. However, like you said, he couldn't show a little self control and wait a week or two for all his shit to come in?

Does he realize that he is running over a gram of test a week on his first cycle?

Basically what I want to know is if this guy will listen to anyone that is willing to straighten out this 'cycle' he is halfway into?

I have to be honest, with all due respect, I look at this cycle and listen to what you are saying and one word comes to mind: Addict. Not saying he is or is not one it's the first thing that pops in my head reading through this thread.

D
    i agree with you, he never listens to me

he wouldn't listen to me when i would tell him drinking is terrible if you want to get into competitive bodybuilding, and all summer he drank and didn't listen to me, then he complains that he is fat... lol

and he chews tobacco too and won't listen to me about that...

he is suppose to be doing the same contest as me, but he has a lot of bodyfat to lose, and his cycle decisions are not very smart... i don't think he has a chance in hell against me... my bodyfat now is like 7%... his is like 20% +

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    i agree with you, he never listens to me

he wouldn't listen to me when i would tell him drinking is terrible if you want to get into competitive bodybuilding, and all summer he drank and didn't listen to me, then he complains that he is fat... lol

and he chews tobacco too and won't listen to me about that...

he is suppose to be doing the same contest as me, but he has a lot of bodyfat to lose, and his cycle decisions are not very smart... i don't think he has a chance in hell against me... my bodyfat now is like 7%... his is like 20% +
    LOL. i would love to see someone go on stage at 20% bf. that would be great.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    LOL. i would love to see someone go on stage at 20% bf. that would be great.
    Yeah maybe he would get enough laughs to finally set him straight. Sorry to dis your friend but you should print this thread out so he can see what people are saying about him. How old is he? I forsee a very hard crash at the end of this one. Tell him I wish him the Best of luck with his long recovery.

peace

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    what a clown...

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    I got a laugh out of this thread. It seems VERY unorganized. Not to mention alot of cash which might result in a complete waste.

I'm spending about $500 on my cycle and doing the smart thing. WAITING TILL IT ALL COMES IN! Not to mention purchasing 2 more 6lb jugs of Whey and an 10lb bag of weight gainer.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    This guy would have made better gains running D-bol/Test/Winny cycle for a first. Also he should have never started AS if his lifestyle isn't geared towards a bodybuildering ine. At 20% bf and the gear he's running he must look like a big blow fish.

MORE doesn't = BIGGER GAINS it just could mean more sides and he will never know what caused them.

Diesel is right this is what gives the responsible AS users bad rep's.

omg he just called me today and said he got drunk as hell last night... while on dbol , and all that other shit...

i feel bad for his liver

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    omg he just called me today and said he got drunk as hell last night... while on dbol , and all that other shit...

i feel bad for his liver

for real bro this is not a flame, but your friend isnt the sharpest tool in the shed.Just try and tell him that more isnt better ESPECIALLY IF this is his first cycle.

some people amaze me

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    please tell your buddy to bid for a new brain on ebay.

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    you shoud change the name of the thread to
    My not increadibly bright friend

gino_slayer is offline Associate Member
    that friend of yours better watch himself... If he's drinking that hard and shit on d-bol and with all that other shit running through him he could have liver failure or something and be fucked for the rest of his life or die. Tell him to relax because its cause of guys like him that gives us bad names.

i agree with all of you, however he doesn't live by me anymore... so i just talk to him on the phone... i can garuntee that most the weight he gained was shitty weight, probably gained some muscle because some of his lifts have gone up, but not enough to warrant 245lbs

and i even told him before his cycle, "bro if your gonna be doing this stuff, especially dbol , you can't drink..." he said he totally wasn't going to drink... lol... i guess he has no self control and doesn't give a shit about anything... it really pisses me off... but lately i don't really give a shit anymore, i pretty much expect him to always make the wrong decision

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah it sounds as if your buddy is using AAS to deal with a problem in his life.

If you can, talk him into getting some help.

Swellin Guest
    weeks 1-3 ttokkyo enthate 400mg/wk
    weeks 3-6 austrailian test 600mg/wk (dunno name of brand he used)
    weeks 3-6 qv deca 600mg/wk
    weeks 6-12 QV enthate/austrailian 800mg/wk
    weeks 6-12 qv deca 300mg/wk (possibly still doing 600mg, not sure)
    weeks 6-12 DBOL naps 35mg ED
    weeks 6-12 TPROP 100mg EOD
    he did a vial of EQ, not sure what weeks he did this... i think 200 or 400mg a week
    Adios Cajonnes!

Quote Originally Posted by SGFuryZ
    No kiddin'! My next cycle is gonna cost me over $900, (see my sig, and you'll see why...) and 1/3 of that is from Proviron and Nolvadex , because I'd rather pay more and be safe than take risks (not to mention I am gyno-prone). And even though it's gonna cost this much, I'm still gonna buy 30 lbs of N-Large2 and 10 lbs of Optimum Nutrition Whey, which will last me all 15 weeks and then some. I also plan on buying multi-vitamins, and I won't even allow myself to begin my cycle until I've stockpiled about 4 weeks worth of groceries in my house. Preparation is key to big, quality gains. I like to think of my cycles as an investment. The better you invest, the more you'll reap when you cash in.

EDIT: Oh, btw, I'm physically ready (time on = time off) and eager to run my next cycle, but I won't have everything until late December. Instead of a buying juice (and anti-e's) as I go along, I'm gonna wait until the first Monday of January 2004 to start it.
    Holy Jesus, what is that? WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT? WHAT IS THAT PRIVATE PILE (SGFURYZ). A CYCLE OF STEROIDS ? WHAT IS SUCH A BIG CYCLE OF STEROIDS DOING IN YOUR FOOTLOCKER!

[/imitationofGunnerySgtHartman]

Quote Originally Posted by swellin
    Adios Cajonnes!
    Exactly, he's gonna have NO NUTTTTTZ after that.

Quote Originally Posted by SGFuryZ
    No kiddin'! My next cycle is gonna cost me over $900, (see my sig, and you'll see why...) and 1/3 of that is from Proviron and Nolvadex , because I'd rather pay more and be safe than take risks (not to mention I am gyno-prone). And even though it's gonna cost this much, I'm still gonna buy 30 lbs of N-Large2 and 10 lbs of Optimum Nutrition Whey, which will last me all 15 weeks and then some. I also plan on buying multi-vitamins, and I won't even allow myself to begin my cycle until I've stockpiled about 4 weeks worth of groceries in my house. Preparation is key to big, quality gains. I like to think of my cycles as an investment. The better you invest, the more you'll reap when you cash in.

EDIT: Oh, btw, I'm physically ready (time on = time off) and eager to run my next cycle, but I won't have everything until late December. Instead of a buying juice (and anti-e's) as I go along, I'm gonna wait until the first Monday of January 2004 to start it.
    Damn man, 40lbs combined of large and ON shakes. YOU MUST DRINK THEM LIKE A MADMAN!

Opt N 10lb bag lasts me like 10 weeks. (3 shakes a day, 2 scoops a shake). Weird. Oh well, maybe I'll just up it to 4-5 shakes a day and try and not crap my pants.

(I got vicious runs drinking two protein shakes within 30 mins of each other once. I was really newbie and I paid the price).

Thread Information