partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i think i'm fucking dying, well maybe not , but this isn't good

ok last nigth i was in a rush to hit up my shot of prop.i just jabbed myself and didn't aspirtate.like 5 seconds later, i can literally taste the gear in my thorat and i just start sweating profusely and coughing uncontrollably for like 10 minutes(that's a long fuckign time when you can't stop coughing!!!).what the fuck was that all about?!!
    right now i'm at work, i just had a redbull and my chest feels like i'm gonna have a hear attack!!partyboy can't go out like this?!!!!could he?!!

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    You hit a vein...it can cause you to cough for around 10-20 minutes from what I hear

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    This neve happened to me but I think it get's in your lungs and that's what makes cough like a 80 year old hooker. You will be fine.

toolman is offline Banned
    Gotta remember to aspirate !

wimp is offline Associate Member
    same stuff happened to me and i am still alive.

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Yah, it's not fun, but you'll be ok.

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    Yup, that has happened to me with Fina, and it sucked, I was by my self and thought that some thing was happening too me..But I am still here.

thanks for the support guys

i'm gonna live??!!!shit, i almost wrote out my will and left my bank account and all my gear to be divided between all the AR members.fuck good thing i didn't get ahead of myself.shit that would have been bad

halifaxsteve is offline Member
    it means you should stop using gear...sent it to me and i'll dispose of it for you

hit a vein...you'll be fine

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

Will He Live

Will Partyboy Live? Or Bite The Big Pin? Stay Tuned To The Same Partyboy Channel At The Same Partyboy Time.

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

Sorry

Sorry That Was Pretty Bad! But I Think I Would Be A Good Idea To Fill Out The Will And All. Make Sure You Add All 30k Ar Members!

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    That happened to me last night with my prop shot. It's worse with Fina. (fina cough)

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    dizzle I wanna molest your manican=\

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    You will live bro, Why? Because we need your sick mind on this board. AR wouldn't be the same. I say, If you kick the bucket, the Board must shut down....

halifaxsteve is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    ...If you kick the bucket, the Board must shut down....
    now that's an interesting way of putting it

thank buying!!

i'll stay strong and hang on. i can't leave my AR boys behind!!!i'll make it through this<sniff><sniff>............hahaha

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    It's the BA that got into your blood stream and right to the lungs. Happened to me twice. Uncontrolled coughing for 20 minutes. I aspirated but must have gone through a vein going in or coming out or moved the needle. I'm still living though so don't worry about it.

ddrew is offline Associate Member
    Fina cough, prop style.

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Markas214 will recognize this quote I got by a Doc (I assume) at Steroidology that seems appropriate...

"You're describing what I just mentioned in my previous post: a pulmonary oil embolus. You had a generalized, reactive pulmonary vasoconstriction, with an acute increase in pulmonary vascular resistance, putting a huge (but temporary) strain on the right ventricle of the heart. In someone with heart disease or a congenital defect, this could result in an AMI (heart attack). Probably experienced some secondary pulmonary edema, too (fluid in the alveoli or air sacs, hence the shortness of breath).
    I hope everyone sees your post; this is nothing to fuck around with when you're injecting oils!! Aspirate , and then don't move it around while injecting."

thanks for the info

Quote Originally Posted by johnsomebody
    Markas214 will recognize this quote I got by a Doc (I assume) at Steroidology that seems appropriate...

"You're describing what I just mentioned in my previous post: a pulmonary oil embolus. You had a generalized, reactive pulmonary vasoconstriction, with an acute increase in pulmonary vascular resistance, putting a huge (but temporary) strain on the right ventricle of the heart. In someone with heart disease or a congenital defect, this could result in an AMI (heart attack). Probably experienced some secondary pulmonary edema, too (fluid in the alveoli or air sacs, hence the shortness of breath).
    I hope everyone sees your post; this is nothing to fuck around with when you're injecting oils!! Aspirate, and then don't move it around while injecting."
    i actually thought about this and then i was like, "nah, can't be that serious"fuck, ok thanks for the reassurance and the wake up call!

Massive G is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    ok last nigth i was in a rush to hit up my shot of prop.i just jabbed myself and didn't aspirtate.like 5 seconds later, i can literally taste the gear in my thorat and i just start sweating profusely and coughing uncontrollably for like 10 minutes(that's a long fuckign time when you can't stop coughing!!!).what the fuck was that all about?!!
    right now i'm at work, i just had a redbull and my chest feels like i'm gonna have a hear attack!!partyboy can't go out like this?!!!!could he?!!
    Yup yer dying make out the will....

ceps is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johnsomebody

I hope everyone sees your post; this is nothing to fuck around with when you're injecting oils!! Aspirate, and then don't move it around while injecting."
    Would pulmonary edema really spontaneously resolve in 10 minutes, though?

I'd love a cut of the loot, PB, but I wouldn't spend too much time on that will just yet.

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    I can usually tell when I hit a vein...that's usually a good time to pull out and stick somewhere else

Thread Information