MaFi0s0 is offline New Member

ma huang pill dosage?

i just got some ma huang pills
    there 22mg ephedra per pill, but the dosage is
    15pills 3 times a day half an hour before meals(the pills are the size of a ball bearing)

and there main purpose isnt weight loss, so im confused how much i should take?

would i be better off boiling them up and drinking the water rather than taking all these pills? or should i just take enough to raise my pulse, atm now its 95bpm and ive taken 10pills but i still have clen in my system since yesterday

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Supplements forum my friend.

Go Time is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MaFi0s0
    i just got some ma huang pills
    there 22mg ephedra per pill, but the dosage is
    15pills 3 times a day half an hour before meals(the pills are the size of a ball bearing)

and there main purpose isnt weight loss, so im confused how much i should take?

would i be better off boiling them up and drinking the water rather than taking all these pills? or should i just take enough to raise my pulse, atm now its 95bpm and ive taken 10pills but i still have clen in my system since yesterday
    If the dosage is 22mg Ephedra per pill...then do not take more than 1 pill per 4 and 1/2 hours. This would give you a total daily dosage of 66mg. People that take a lot of Ephedra at once are playing with fire and are only training their bodies to require more for effectiveness.

MaFi0s0 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Go Time
    If the dosage is 22mg Ephedra per pill...then do not take more than 1 pill per 4 and 1/2 hours. This would give you a total daily dosage of 66mg. People that take a lot of Ephedra at once are playing with fire and are only training their bodies to require more for effectiveness.
    ive heard ma huang ephedra is weaker than pharmacutical ephedra
    the recomended dosage for "general well being effects" is 15 pills 3 times a day so im asuming i should be taking more than that if i wanna use the fat burning effects.

Thread Information