pabmon is offline Junior Member

coke v steroids.

How can I get my friend to listen to me? We where in the gym the other night and he was giving me shit about taking steroids (in the middle of my second cycle). Saying how bad they are for you and so forth.
    I said to him "but you do coke nearly every weekend"!! But as far as he's concerned there's nothing wrong with that!! Don't get me wrong I'm not on a mad cycle, I know what I'm doing. I also have my pct ready and in place to finish my 10 week'er.

How do you reason with people like this!!! Please I need to know?

n0_Genetics is offline Associate Member
    i take coke everyday. can't live without the gas n caffeine in there. am i on the right track?

sorry bro, on the serious note i totally have no idea what coke is in your context.. people in where i live don't do druges. all that i know is no matter what drugs you take, its gonna kill you someday.... hmmm... AS not considered a drug right? its something really productive don't you think so?
    Last edited by n0_Genetics; 10-04-2003 at 10:57 AM.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by n0_Genetics
    i take coke everyday. can't live without the gas n caffeine in there. am i on the right track?

sorry bro, on the serious note i totally have no idea what coke is in your context.. people in where i live don't do druges. all that i know is no matter what drugs you take, its gonna kill you someday.... hmmm... AS not considered a drug right? its something really productive don't you think so?
    That is one confusing post. If i were you i would tell him that there aren't any cases of someone overdosing and dying on AS. For him on the other hand, one night he does a little too much could be the end of him.

sorry if anyone misinterpreted my post...
    what i meant here was if you compared coke to AAS, aas stands to be much more productive than coke in the aspects of time well spent and physique improvements.

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    Sorry guys IMO drugs are drugs. There are potential health risks related to both cocaine and AAS if not used properly.

Who are either of you to judge. Or say hey my choice of drug is better than yours?

You do as you want, let him do as he wants. Just let him know that you don't want to hear his lecturing and don't lecture him.

I believe the saying goes "to each his own".
    This is an endless, worthless debate.

Just my .02

xxxl83

I wasn’t trying to start a debate. It’s just frustrating when people talk shit to you about a subject they have no knowledge of. That’s all.

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    My point is you asked "how do you reason with people like this?".
    You don't.
    there will be no convincing people who think like that. Just avoid the subject.

To sum things up to somepeople Ignorance is bliss.

xxxl83

blazenbell is offline Associate Member
    i feel coke is worse than as.... it alters your brain and shit. i feel as users live healthier lifestyles than those usin yayo

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Hmmm? Injecting hormones into your muscles or snorting speed straight to your brain? I really dont know, but I would say AS is a little safer.
    Last edited by nevaenuf; 10-04-2003 at 06:41 PM.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    I agree with xxxl83,and to a point blazen.just my .02 DB

like2juice is offline Junior Member
    Coke = Class A drug, jail time if caught in posession.

Steroids = Class C drug, not illegal for personal use.

Tell him that .

alpineslide is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by like2juice
    Coke = Class A drug, jail time if caught in posession.

Steroids = Class C drug, not illegal for personal use.

Tell him that .
    Are you sure about that. I believe possession of steroids is illegal.

alpineslide is offline Junior Member
    I don't view steroids as drugs. I like to call them hormonal enhancement products used to enhance one's life.

Quote Originally Posted by alpineslide
    Are you sure about that. I believe possession of steroids is illegal.
    Well class c might be illegal technically, but the police will not do anything if its for personal use. Class C is what cannabis is going to be downgraded to next year, as they are decriminalising it.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by like2juice
    Well class c might be illegal technically, but the police will not do anything if its for personal use. Class C is what cannabis is going to be downgraded to next year, as they are decriminalising it.
    Maybe in England, but here in the US of A, it's against the law. Period. Come to think of it, nearly everything fun or entertaining seems to be that way!

-moto

Yeah sorry I'm talking about the UK, as that is where the thread starter is located.

I believe the USA are a lot stricter on steroid use . Just hope that the UK dosn't adopt the same view on steroids as the US.

WoodChuck is offline Banned

?

first of all, i won't hang out with some coke-head who tries to lecture me on steroids . why bother? tell him to take a hike.

woody

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    n0_Genetics no hard feelings, n0_Genetics I dont know where your from but unless your from bumble fuck nowhere every were you go people do drugs...You might not realize but everyone does drugs...

GeoQuadzilla is offline Senior Member
    This is rediculous in my opinion... Steroids taken properly will enhance your life rather then ruin it... Ofcourse you have to be smart about it and take your time away from it... The body is a great healer you get a cut... your body heals... you break a bone... it heals... You smoke for 20 years and a year later your lungs are pink and healthy again... You take a cycle of juice and take an equal amount of time off... take your post cycle treatment... and it won't even put a dent in your armor... Coke is a terrible thing... Steriods don't alter mind or perception... Steroids are beneficial to someone smart enough to do it the right way... and who have paid their dues in the gym... that's my opinion!

austinragaholic is offline New Member
    steroids are legal to possess in canada as well as the uk

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Bump...

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i did a shitload of coke for alot of years

so i'm not gonna be a hypocrite, but IMO anything in excess will come back to haunt you.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    so i'm not gonna be a hypocrite, but IMO anything in excess will come back to haunt you.

I agree. Once you start to abuse anything, your in big trouble....MODERATION people.

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    there is no comparison to coke and AAS.

Thanks guys, at least i know you are all thinking along the same lines ( no j/k intended! ) as me.

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod
    Well putting all hypocritical issues aside,
    ask your friend to take a look at your physic and them take a look at his in oh say a month form now. Most likely his will have much less muscle mass that yours. Then tell him why you like your drug of preference over his.

Drugs are drugs, there are many cases and that have been greatly publicized of cocaine overdose however I am sure there are many cases where one’s liver and internal organs were shot due to AS use. In my opinion one receives more publicity than the other. It is funny though that you friend can be so high and mighty as to want to point a finger. In this instant there may be nothing you can do other than just to not talk about it. Besides to much talking in the gym can ruin a good workout!
    Tobey
    Last edited by Tobey; 10-05-2003 at 07:02 AM.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Tell Him To Fuck Off

Quote Originally Posted by Bigboy123
    n0_Genetics no hard feelings, n0_Genetics I dont know where your from but unless your from bumble fuck nowhere every were you go people do drugs...You might not realize but everyone does drugs...
    i see your point, but in singapore, unless you consider cough syrups as a drug, i haven't known anyone else that does drugs. theres bound to be, but do you see my point?

Thread Information