lollipops is offline Associate Member

Winstrol Detection

Gentlemen,

I just received 3 vials of Winstrol Stanozolol 100mg the other day for my current cycle. I was told its parts would separate if if was real. I let it sit out untouched for 18 hours and it did nothing. The sustance does not look very milky either. It is an oil with some white features, but nothing like a Zambon. What should I do and how do I know if it is good?

Lollipops

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    i have heard of oil suspended stanz, so it might be good...someone was telling you what a water based stanz would do, so if it is suspended in oil then it won't separate like that.

post some pics or describe what brand you got and we can figure it out. if you trust your source then go ahead and use it when the time comes around, but the only way to find out for sure is to have it tested.

lollipops is offline Associate Member
    It did not have a brand name on it. It just read Winstrol Stanozolol 100/mg. That is what made me very skeptical about it. I know it was made underground. I really have no choice but to trust my source, but this is his life, so he is fine.

Thread Information