Thread: Psyco....

primodonna is offline Female Member

Psyco....

I know you are busy right now, but when you get a chance, can you post a write up on your DNP cycle? I'm very interested in hearing how it went as I'm sure others are as well...

Thanks

Psycoswole is offline Member
    Hey primo, its ok, i need a break every once and a while other wise my brain will explode.

Ok, first time run, i took 400-500mgs for 4 days (1 every 10hours) and then tapered to 200mgs on the fith day. I made sure i got all my vitamins ate tons of fruit drank tons of water and just took the week off from the gym. I felt like shit, looked like shit, would break a heavy sweat from walkin up my stairs, couldnt sleep at all and washing my sheets every night was a pain in the ass. All in all i lost 11lbs! in 5 days! ive been off for about 3-4 days and have felt a lot better since i look a lot better. I ran a 50%carb/30%p/20%f diet and worked well for me. Very happy with the results. Start bulking back up on Jan 1. My after pics are in the member pic forum. thanks for asking primo

Psycoswole is offline Member
    the anabolic rebound from the dnp is kickin this week, gaining some lean mass and the lost fat has stayed off. I weighed in near 217-218 earlier today . Still waiting on my test prop to get to me before i start my cycle My connec said not untill after new years Hopefully ill be finished with my cycle early enough to run another dnp cycle before it gets to 100 degrees in vegas. I guess on a positive note being off will prevent me from knocking someones teeth in (gin+juice=irritable psyco) on the strip this new years Happy New Years everyone and be safe

Thread Information