DBfitness is offline Junior Member

Severe day after injection pain

Finally I can half way sit in a chair to type this out. Anyways, I usually feel a little soreness the morning after an injection but it is no big deal, but last Thursday I took 500 mg of Test and the injection went great, no pain, no pain anytime soon after, then I wake up Friday morning and I cant sit down, i cant lay on my left (which is where i got injected at in the glutes), Im walking around like a gimp, and the pain is pretty severe. It feels just like someone is pushing on a bad bruise the whole time. This is the first time Ive ever had a problem with the soreness, could it be the amount of Test at one time? Or was it just unlucky aiming? Has anyone else experienced any severe soreness the next day?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Unlucky aiming, BA content, few things.

I had a bad batch of TT Testonon - too much BA in the early batches - and it gave me that same reaction. I thought I was going to die. I could barely walk. Couldn't run because it would jiggle. Sitting was very uncomfortable.

Try gently massaging the area even though it's going to hurt. Even take some advil for the pain. Ice it every now and then. Keep us updated too.

NJou812 is offline Associate Member
    Interesting. My Test Prop is 10% BA. Start that on Sunday night. Is that gonna hurt like a beyaatch??!?!?

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    my test hurt like a bitch real bad at first too. you get used to it. I downed 600mg ib profin (sp) and it works great

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    I always get some pain when I first start my cycle, but it goes ussally goes away. Prop took the longest.

Thanks for the advice guys. Ill try ice next time and perhaps some pain killers or something. Ya I always have a little bit of pain the morning after but nothing even remotely close to this. It usually only hurts in one small spot about an inch around. This time Id say about half my butt is sore. It almost feels like I got stuck in that bone on your lower back. The pain has gotten better, hopefull it ll be fine by Monday when I get my Deca shot, so I have atleast one good cheak. The good news is I had very little soreness with the Deca last week

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DBfitness
    Thanks for the advice guys. Ill try ice next time and perhaps some pain killers or something. Ya I always have a little bit of pain the morning after but nothing even remotely close to this. It usually only hurts in one small spot about an inch around. This time Id say about half my butt is sore. It almost feels like I got stuck in that bone on your lower back. The pain has gotten better, hopefull it ll be fine by Monday when I get my Deca shot, so I have atleast one good cheak. The good news is I had very little soreness with the Deca last week
    I am doing 250 deca a week and 500 testosterone a week. I did OK first time but where 500 mg testosterone is 2 CC's, I did one shot of about 1.5 CC's of test enth, then tonight I put 1 CC of deca mixed with 1/2 CC of test enth mixed in the syringe. This way I split up 3 CC's in half across 2 shots and there was no pain. I think part of the pain may be from moving the muscle while taking the injection or shakey hand while trying to self inject. I had mine done for me and it went not too bad.

I had someone give me my shot as well. When he first hit me with it I was like shit man that hurt. I was surprised because I never feel much of anything when getting a shot, I usually cant even tell when the needle is removed. The guy who gave me the shot said he hit me with it a little harder than usual (we use the dart method) so that could explain some of the extra pain. Ill get him back next week

Thread Information