Sokrates is offline New Member

I don't know what the F I'm doing

First, I had no idea there was actually an art to getting juice out of the top portion of the amp.

Next, I had no idea that I would have to devote a week to sucking up juice from the amp & vial (23g).

But now I ready to shoot my wad, so to speak, I very carefully get rid of ALL of the air bubbles, I inject 1 inch deep into my quad (and feel nothing at all...is this good or bad?), pull back to aspirate and get....air bubbles. Surely this is not what is supposed to happen? Injecting air bubbles scares the hell out of me. Help.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    What are you injecting?????You need quite a few air bubles to hurt you.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    ok here we go,
    just snap the amp in a downwards motion to push all the oil into the bottom, -do this before you open it.............

draw with a bigger guage pin, say an 18g then switch the needles back to the original 23 g pin that was on it.

air bubbles are good when you are aspirating, it means youve cleared everything vital, meaning no veins or anything else. a little air when injecting is of no consequence when you shoot the oil.

hope ive helped you...

peace bb79

vanjag is offline Junior Member
    It's normal to get one or two air bubbles when you're aspirating, so you don't need to sweat over that. And I know you're exaggerating a bit about devoting a week to draw juice out of a vial. Actually, it's so much fun to watch that oil come into the syringe, it gives you time to think about the very fundamental matters of the universe

Please read some more on injecting procedures, or ask someone. What you are having problems with is perfectly normal situation.

sus + deca . when I pull back to aspirate I get air. The more I aspirate, the more air. I pulled back .5cc, I'd get .5 cc air (though I am already at the end of the syringe...). 23g 1.5".

What should I see when I aspirate?

I've done this 4 times now. I have roid rage before the friggin roids.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    bro
    when you aspirate you want air or clear fluid, you dont want blood or anything that looks like blood, if youre gettin air or clear fluid youre good to go..............

peace bb79

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member

Re: I don't know what the F I'm doing

Originally posted by Sokrates

Next, I had no idea that I would have to devote a week to sucking up juice from the amp & vial (23g).

But now I ready to shoot my wad, so to speak, I very carefully get rid of ALL of the air bubbles, I inject 1 inch deep into my quad (and feel nothing at all...is this good or bad?),
    With sust and deca its normal not to feal anything for 3-4 weeks due to the long esters.

23ga no wonder it took so long. See if you can get an 18 ga pin then switch to 23ga before you inject.... Your mixing sust and deca right?

i meant i didn't feel the pin.....still haven't injected, I thought the air bubbles were a bad thing. Guess they are ok, though.

i had no idea pulling from the syringe would take so long....I just thought you sucked it up. I got so frustrated at first I almost *poured* it from the amp into my syringe!

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Cool It's like an adventure, huh?

I concur with everyone else's suggestion thus far, but here are a couple of points that weren't yet made . . .

First, when you aspirate the needle, you're only drawing it back minimally - enough to verify that you are not in a vein. Once you see that first air bubble or two, you know you're not going to draw blood, and you can go ahead and do the push. But don't think you have to aspirate an entire cc, or even half of one - again, think minimaly.

Now, that air bubble you may see comes from inside your body. It's not as if you're drawing outside air into the syringe. And once you see it and know you're not in a vein, allyou have to do is inject the entire ball of wax. The solitary air bubble goes right back to where it came from - the muscle (assuming you're using a long enough needle - 1-1/2" for the glutes, or 1" for the delts and quads).

Finally, remember that the higher the gauge, the smaller the needle, and the longer it will take to draw oil-based solutions into the syringe. That's why some people (including me) will use, say, a 20 g. needle to load the syringe, then switch to a thinner pin (like 23 g. or 25 g.) for the shot. Don't sweat the length of time it takes to load the needle, regardless of what gauge you are using; like vanjag said, you can use that time to contemplate the meaning of life. But do it slow, and do it right - patience is a virtue when it comes to doing an injection correctly.

Re: It's like an adventure, huh?

Originally posted by TNT
    I Don't sweat the length of time it takes to load the needle, regardless of what gauge you are using; like vanjag said, you can use that time to contemplate the meaning of life. But do it slow, and do it right - patience is a virtue when it comes to doing an injection correctly.
    I wasn't sweating it so much as unprepared for it....I thought I had defective needles, or that a 23 g was incapable of sucking up juice. This followed on the heels trying to get the stuff from the top of the amp to the bottom....too comical. If you don't know how its bloody frustrating. And then those air bubbles. Everyone says aspirate , but I thought you were supposed to see fluid, not air.

what do you mean about loading the needle "do it right." Is there some technique....eventually I ended up doing a semi-horizontal suck.

I managed to get through it without any embolii....thanks all.

vanjag is offline Junior Member
    Injection procedure in words, I hope it will help you:

1. flick the top of the amp with your fingernail so that all the liquid is on the bottom of the amp

2. crack the top portion of the amp, you do that by making a small incision on the "neck" of the amp beforehand

3. take the syringe out of the pack, and a needle too (the fatter the needle, the easier to pull the juice out). Also, for this a longer needle is better tha a short one.

4. firmly attach the needle on the syringe

5. take the cap off the needle (from now on it is FORBIDDEN to touch the needle with ANYTHING)

6. suck the juice out of the amp

7. pull some air into the syringe so that all the juice out of the needle comes into the syringe (cause you're gonna switch needles)

8. pul the cap back on the needle, and take it off the syringe, get a new needle out of the pack (this time it's a smaller needle - bigger gauge number 23-25 or so). If you're shooting in your quads 1'' is enough, for glutes 1.5'' is advised.

9. again firmly attach the needle on the syringe, take the cap off (again it is very important that you DO NOT TOUCH ANYTHING WITH THE NEEDLE)

10. wipe the spot where you're going to inject with alcohol, and wait for some 10-15 seconds, because that's how long it takes for alcohol to kill most of the bacteria on your skin. In the same time, have a second alcohol swab ready for later.

11. pierce the skin with the needle, and push it into the muscle

12. aspirate : pull back with the plunger, if you get blood pull the needle out and try again on a different spot (with a different needle, you will have to switch needles again), if you get a bubble or two in the syringe, slowly inject all the liquid into the muscle. Injecting slowly will avoid bad soreness the next day. Do not pull back as you inject, because you may end up in a blood vessel on the way, and you will not know since you don't aspirate anymore.

13. pull the needle out, take the second alcohol swab that you have ready and apply on the spot where you injected, and massage the spot for a minute or two.

14. they say that 13 is a bad luck number, so I'll include this one too: dispose of the amps, needles, syringes and all the other crap PROPERLY

I hope this helped you a little. Best of luck!

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Everything you said is completely normal. Inject away and use 22g to draw up the oil next time and switch pins. Good luck.

viperlingerfelt is offline Associate Member
    hi sokrates....when you aspirate , you are creating a vaccum in the syringe....this creates the "effect" of air or fluid being pulled into the barrel....you are not pulling air bubbles or fluid out of your muscles.....the only thing you can draw into the syringe from your body is blood, and then you remove the needle and try again with a new one....if your not sure how to inject in different body parts, ask........these guys have the knowledge you need....

Thread Information