nik
    nik is offline New Member

marijuana & steroids

Many guys i know that go to the same gym as me, smoke up before they go. Does anyone know the exact ramifications of this. They say it helps them focus. Also would the possible side effects inhibit some of the gains of steroids ? Appreciate any feedback. I'd like some reliable opinions on this. Thanks!

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nik
    Many guys i know that go to the same gym as me, smoke up before they go. Does anyone know the exact ramifications of this. They say it helps them focus. Also would the possible side effects inhibit some of the gains of steroids? Appreciate any feedback. I'd like some reliable opinions on this. Thanks!
    never gone to the gym stoned, but have cleaned the house like a madman; so i can see the "focusing". i personally don't do it anymore, and would'nt before training for the sheer fact that in no way, shape, or form could i maintain a diet.

nik
    nik is offline New Member
    Thanks for the reply, with my training, i dont have a diet i just eat as much as i can, and try to put on size, right now im about 5'7 and vary from 192 to 196 lbs.

ectogainer is offline Junior Member
    Nik -- i had a friend that used to do that too but he would end up just sitting around talking to me while i worked my ass off --- so i guess its different for everybody but i sure as hell wouldnt suggest it (especially if your using gear because it increases your chances of gyno) -- yeah and asymm definatley has a point about the diet -- i know i dont want a protien shake and a can of tuna no matter how bad my munchies are thats why i had to quit

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ectogainer
    Nik -- i had a friend that used to do that too but he would end up just sitting around talking to me while i worked my ass off --- so i guess its different for everybody but i sure as hell wouldnt suggest it (especially if your using gear because it increases your chances of gyno) -- yeah and asymm definatley has a point about the diet -- i know i dont want a protien shake and a can of tuna no matter how bad my munchies are thats why i had to quit
    AS & grass=gyno on the other hand,another classic asym reply

TrenFreak3 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ectogainer
    thats more of a myth than anything. It might raise your estrogen levels a little, but i really dont think that it can give you gyno if you smoke too much weed. But then again, what do I know...

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i smoke liek a fiend nightly

Quote Originally Posted by TrenFreak3
    thats more of a myth than anything. It might raise your estrogen levels a little, but i really dont think that it can give you gyno if you smoke too much weed. But then again, what do I know...
    no gyno, but i have no idea how i could possibly train high.i would just stare at chicks all day.no actually, i'd prob just stare at the wall and be amused.i would never try to lift heavy stoned.JMO

i'll be high in about 30 minutes after i run and pick up some milk for my shake.i guarentee making the shake will be hard enough.no way i could lift

Swellin Guest
    My workout partner came to the gym high last week.. What a baffoon! He could not complete the workout. He moved more weight early, but he ran out of gas quickly. I think he was in a hurry to go get some Funions and Twix.

The only thing I want to lift when I am stoned is the piece of pizza to my mounth

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LightWeightBaby
    The only thing I want to lift when I am stoned is the piece of pizza to my mounth
    I could see doing it after work out, but before? Kind of zaps most people of energy and puts you in lazy mood.

Thread Information