ColdSore is offline Banned

Long Term Cycle at a Low Dosage??? (expert opinions)

Im leaning very heavily towards a test/fina cycle for round two. I might through i some EQ or Deca at the first part but not to sure. Heres what im thinking.
    week 1-15 500mg Test enth wk
    week 5-15 100mg Fina ed

But then last night i got to thinking about a thread i read the other day about low doses over a long period being better for solid LBM gains. I cant remember who posted it, but i remember it refering back to how the "old school" bber's doses their cycles. So i got this idea of running the cycle like this:

week 1-20 250mg test wk (ormybe 325mg?)
    week 10-20 75mg fina ed (damn thats alot of injections)
    OR
    week 1-25 250mg test wk
    week 10-25 75mg fina ed

Here are my stats: 21 yrsold, 6'0'', 195 pounds, 2nd cycle. My 1st cycle looked lie this:
    wk 1-10 500mg sust
    wk 1-7 400mg deca- (severly undefilled)
    wk 5-10 75mg fina ed
    I really liked the fina and felt like i reacted pretty well to it, so i dont think there will be a problem if i run it at a long period. (I think bathgate has ran fina for a very long period, and he sid he liked it.)

Now i know for a 2nd cycle yall will probably say its way to long, and the 25 week one might be way to extreme?...but with only to substances at very low doses, how is it any worse than a 10 wk, high dosed d-bol, test, deca, winny cycle? I may be wrong... or maybe i have a good idea, i just need to hear everyones thoughts.

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    IMO your getting in over your head for a 2nd cycle.

Test 500mg/wk wks 1-12
    EQ 400mg/wk ..wks 1-11
    fina 75mg/ed....wks 8-14

Keep it simple focus on you training and diet you'll be alot happier in the long run.

xxxl83

toolman is offline Banned
    [QUOTE=

Now i know for a 2nd cycle yall will probably say its way to long, and the 25 week one might be way to extreme?...but with only to substances at very low doses, how is it any worse than a 10 wk, high dosed d-bol, test, deca , winny cycle? I may be wrong... or maybe i have a good idea, i just need to hear everyones thoughts.[/QUOTE]

It is not the doses that are the risk, as long as they are reasonable. It is the length for a second cycle. Your body has only cycled and recovered once. You are not acclimated to run a 25 week cycle and expect recovery. You may do some damage to the hpta or at the very least, you will be in for an extremely long recovery time.

OK...now were talkin...i know i dont know my body that well, and i know im going to shut down my htpa pretty bad...but does it shut it down any worse than a higher dosed short cycle?

I would probly not do the 25 week cycle...i just threw that in there to get some heat stirring because i knew it was pretty extreme. I just think that this is an idea that everyone has gotten away from, and leaned toward higher doses...I think i would still react great to these lower doses since this is only my 2nd cycle...and thats why i wanted to do it before my receptors get used to the juice.

toolman is offline Banned
    [QUOTE=ColdStone]OK...now were talkin...i know i dont know my body that well, and i know im going to shut down my htpa pretty bad...but does it shut it down any worse than a higher dosed short cycle?
    QUOTE]

Yes it shuts down worse. The higher dosages dont make a difference as once it is shut down, and low doses will do this, it is shut down. However, the length of time that is shut down determines how long and hard the recovery will be.

ok...i knew I was going to shut down pretty hard...but i still want everyone elses opinion (BDTR, and other vets)...im just tossing the idea around and i want to hear more about it, and more thoughts and opinions.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxl83
    IMO your getting in over your head for a 2nd cycle.

Test 500mg/wk wks 1-12
    EQ 400mg/wk ..wks 1-11
    fina 75mg/ed....wks 8-14

Keep it simple focus on you training and diet you'll be alot happier in the long run.

xxxl83
    Go with this one

JohnnyB

Thread Information