clockworks is offline Anabolic Member

longer (8 week) tren only cycle

hey guys,
    currently, i have enough tren to do a 4 week cycle at 75mg ED. i'm thinking of getting another kit and upping the ante to an 8 week tren only cycle at 75mg ED. what do yall think? is it safe? i know tren shuts you down >hard<, and i'm kinda scared since i been reading a lot posts talking about long natural test recovery, and some about no recovery at all...=( i can handle everything except not recovering from natural test shutdown...that shit scares me. i can't get test prop, actually i can't get anything...all i gots is my homebrewed tren, liquid-clomid, and liquid-clen .

to summarize, i really wanna up my cycle to an 8 week tren only cycle at 75mg ED, but i'm scared about having a hard time recovering natural test production. what are yall's opinions?

thanks,
    -- clocky baby

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    i have heard not to run tren more than 6 weeks. I wouldn't know about anything longer.

BDTR is offline Retired
    I normally run tren 20-30 weeks myself, i can't give it up at 8 weeks. Just expect your dick to stop working around week 4-6 if you're running tren alone without test.

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    but you also have 15 times the experience as some bros.

BDTR is offline Retired
    I wasn't advising him to run it longer, I was just saying he should be fine with 8 weeks if he can handle the limp noodle in his pants without test.

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    I wasn't advising him to run it longer, I was just saying he should be fine with 8 weeks if he can handle the limp noodle in his pants without test.
    you mean you weren't kidding about running it 20-30 weeks? =P

btdr, you're an experienced juicer. i need the reassurance that my sex drive is gunna come back >in full force<...=) i mean, i think i can handle the limp noodle for a few weeks, but i can't handle a permenant limpy, and i even can't handle a permenant less strong sex drive...=/

ok, after reading this thread, i think i'm going to try 7 weeks at 50mg ED. think thats safe?

thanks guys,
    -- clocky baby

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Get test. Get synovex and use a kit just like fina.

BDTR is offline Retired
    bump for billys suggestion, its your best bet.

i've read the instructions for making prop from synovex, and it seemed substantially more difficult than making tren . collecting crystals that supposedly look different than the >other< white stuff you're >not< suppose to pick up? hell, i'd prolly collect all the wrong stuff and die when injecting that shit into me...

-- cb

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    im not a fan of that method. use a regular syno kit that makes test suspension. with it in oil, it will act about like test acetate would (ester life time that is) so just shoot it with your tren .

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    i did tren 75 mg ed for 6 weeks.. with prop and winny.... and clomid pst cycle...... i ran the prop 1 week longer then the tren.... still got limp dick for 2 weeks.... i wouldn't run tren alone ever.... my next cycle will have tren but i will use a test for 3 weeks past last tren shot..
    and tren and test go sooooooooooo well together

Thread Information