Somnius is offline Junior Member

Quick clomid question

Hi, I just finished my first cycle deca /sust, although it was only 4 weeks ...i know i know. Anyhow, seeing as how most recommended dosages of clomid are for 8-10 week regiments, I was wondering if someone could throw some figures at me about my clomid intake.

Thanks

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Did you ever experence any shrinkage? How old are you? What kind of gains did you get off this cycle?

Not much shrinkage, I'm 20.

Oh, and the gains were about 8 pounds. I actually started to feel it when I was nearing the fourth week, and I gained about 5 pounds in between the 3rd and 4th week. I know 4 weeks is nothing, but think of it as a test run for a real cycle next spring.

powerlifterjay is offline Respected Member
    I usually run 100mg daily for 7 days and then 50mg daily for an additional 14 days after that . All done 4 weeks post cycle. It really depends what you were on and how long it takes to clear your system once you discontinue use.

shadow123 is offline Associate Member
    heard not to take clomid but nolva instead

Big Block is offline New Member
    I copied this from somebody on the boards, but forgot who...otherwise I'de give em credit for it. But anyways' here it goes:

Steroid Time after
    last administration Length of
    Clomid Cycle

Anadrol50/Anapolan50: 8 - 12 hours 3 weeks
    Deca durabolan: 3 weeks 4 weeks
    Dianabol : 4 - 8 hours 3 weeks
    Equipoise : 17 - 21 days 3 weeks
    Finajet/Trenbolone : 3 days 3 weeks
    Primabolan depot: 10 - 14 days 2 weeks
    Sustanon : 3 weeks 3 weeks
    Testosterone Cypionate : 2 weeks 3 weeks
    Testosterone Enanthate /Testaviron: 2 weeks 3 weeks
    Testosterone Propionate : 3 days 3 weeks
    Testosterone Suspension : 4 - 8 hours 2-3 weeks
    Winstrol 8 - 12 hours 2-3 weeks

How To Take Clomid
    Clomid has a long half-life (possibly 5 days), so there is no need to split up doses throughout the day. If Sustanon has been used and Clomid is commenced 3 weeks after the last injection, I would estimate that androgen levels are low enough to start sending the correct signals. If androgen levels are still a little high, we need to start at a high enough amount that will work or help, even if androgen levels are still a little high. Try 300mg on day 1; then use 100mg for the next 10 days; followed by 50mg for 10 days.

Hmmm, k so i think ill go with what powerlifter jay said. However Im just wondering, so do I start 4 weeks after my last injection of sust? or Right away?

Sorry to do this but I'm gonna have to bump. It's already been a week since my last deca and a week and a half since my last sust injection. I have the clomid I jsut wanna make sure I take it properly for the amount of juice I actually took. it was 500sust/400deca for 4 weeks.
    Thanks

Catamount is offline Associate Member
    So right now I'm finishing up with my deca and test enan cycle. I plan on ending the deca a week or two ahead of the test. Also I'm tapering off both so I was on 400 mg's of test throughout and have tapered off to 200 mg's a week. So now should I not go any lower than this or taper off more?

Also, that listing showed that you should start PCT for deca 3 weeks after the last shot and 2 weeks after your last test enan shot. So which one do I go by since I'm on both?

powerlifterjay is offline Respected Member
    It takes around 4 weeks for the sus to get out of your system. I usually switch to a fast acting ester like test prop for the last 4 to 6 weeks of my cycle until the sus has completely left my system. Then 2-3 days after your last prop shot your clean. Thats when the clomid works best.Kick start it with 300mg you first day split into an AM,lunch, and PM dosage and then run it as stated up above. Anyway thats the way I do it seems to work pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by powerlifterjay
    It takes around 4 weeks for the sus to get out of your system. I usually switch to a fast acting ester like test prop for the last 4 to 6 weeks of my cycle until the sus has completely left my system. Then 2-3 days after your last prop shot your clean. Thats when the clomid works best.Kick start it with 300mg you first day split into an AM,lunch, and PM dosage and then run it as stated up above. Anyway thats the way I do it seems to work pretty good.
    Thanks, but should I run lower dosages then my cycle was only 4 weeks?

Thread Information