clipman is offline New Member

this is some scary stuff

hey guys well as you all know our favorite or one of our favorite part of aas is the injections, well today was my day which contained 1cc of 400mg enth from rt and 250mg of eq from shangi, well i did a shot in my ass should i say. when i was injecting the needle no pain until almost all the way in a little pinch but went in and i started pushing the liquid as i got more then half way done i started caughing then all of a sudden i had tasted the drug in my mouth after i was done i was coughin for almost 10 min and tasting the stuff for five very scary stuff when i pulled the needle out started bleeding but stoped after two cotton balls. anybody have any idea what the taste and coughing came from???? i dont know just got a little scared.AJ

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    you hit a vein. second post like this today. you will be fine. why didnt you aspirate ?

clipman is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    you hit a vein. second post like this today. you will be fine. why didnt you aspirate?
    i dont know as long as i have been shotting myself i have never aspirated many people say do and many say it is not a big deal. but hey it was kinda of scary lol. i thought i was gona see white clouds soon.AJ

Hanzel is offline New Member
    Seriously, is the extra two seconds it takes to aspirate worth risking your health?

You dont expect to get in an accident every time you drive your car so why bother with the seat belt ?

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by clipman
    many people say do and many say it is not a big deal. AJ

THis is the first time Ive heard this on a board. There are alot of uneducated users who dont know anything about it that say this, but why would you listen to them.

Go Time is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nevaenuf
    THis is the first time Ive heard this on a board. There are alot of uneducated users who dont know anything about it that say this, but why would you listen to them.
    Definitely aspirate everytime bro, it ain't worth the risk. Don't listen to just anyone. Listen to the guys with experience. This is the first time I have done AS in 6 years and back then I didn't know to aspirate. This time I did my homework over and over and it scares the shit out of me that I was as iresponsible as I was 6 years ago.

depdaddy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    you hit a vein. second post like this today. you will be fine. why didnt you aspirate?
    ASPIRATE !!!! ASPERATE!!!!!

DBfitness is offline Junior Member
    Don't take this the wrong way. I know we are not in Comp class here but hell try to spell some of the words right and use a few periods. It really does make reading your questions a hell of a lot easier when you dont have to read the thing twice to try to figure out what you're saying.

Thread Information