Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member

How much liquidex?

What is the normal dose with liquidex and when should start? I was thinking about 4th week start a 1 mg a day or is that inadequate? Seems like a good idea because I read liquidex/arimidex types prevent testosterone from turning to estrogen so it stays as testosterone.

Also another place suggested when you end your cycle, you should take up a 2 or 3 week cycle using 1-test because it keeps your androgen's at least positive versus estrogen and 1-test actually lowers estrogen because it cannot contribute to it or be turned into estrogen, so essentially it allows you to trade out your aromitizible testosterone for testosterone that cannot aromitize. Now sure if this is sound advice on the second part or not, it certainly delays restarting your natural testosterone production.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    What is the normal dose with liquidex and when should start? I was thinking about 4th week start a 1 mg a day or is that inadequate? Seems like a good idea because I read liquidex/arimidex types prevent testosterone from turning to estrogen so it stays as testosterone.

Also another place suggested when you end your cycle, you should take up a 2 or 3 week cycle using 1-test because it keeps your androgen's at least positive versus estrogen and 1-test actually lowers estrogen because it cannot contribute to it or be turned into estrogen, so essentially it allows you to trade out your aromitizible testosterone for testosterone that cannot aromitize. Now sure if this is sound advice on the second part or not, it certainly delays restarting your natural testosterone production.
    you can take .5mg ed or mg ed and have good results. when you should start depends on your cycle, what gear? as far as using 1-test as pct, i would steer away from this

Thread Information