Thread: question

gust5 is offline Junior Member

question

as usual , i have a question ( again)
    i started my work-out past year (juni) with a fat 26.9 %.
    first i did my work-out normal and did reduce my fat with 6.9 %
    i did in juni 2001 my first two cycles with sustanon /deca with beautiful results , gained about 22 lb ( 10 kilo ) and fat reduce to 16.3 %
    now i'm off the cycle , 2 months ago my fat was going up to 18 %
    1 month ago 19.3 % and yesterday to 21 % , damn i dont no why ??? can it be something with winter and summer
    ( temperature) losing fat in the summer , and gaining fat in the winter ???? i eat normal , not at all fat food , no way ......
    please give me a answer ( mods ) so i can get some sleep .....

greetings from belgium

cnyce89 is offline Banned
    it def may have something to do with gaining fat int he winter due to the temp....fat keeps you warm so i THINK(i think i heard this somewhere) that fat builds up easier in the winter, could be bodies natural instinct to keep warm.

thought i heard that somewhere could be wrong though...

ill keep it on top

thanks for the answer !!!

do any members here have the same experience with my question ????

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Gaining weight is simply taking in to many calories!

Maintenance calories are when you eat and don't gain or loose weight.
    When you eat to many calories your body gains weight.
    when you eat to little calories your body looses weight.

Are you counting calories you eat each day?

I think your carbs are the enemy, not your fat intake!

try reducing your carbs by 10% for a week and see if your weight
    continues to go up? prefferably the late night carbs.

Your body doesn't require the same amount of cal when your not on AS.

Or instead of dropping your carbs, add some cardio to your daily routine. Either way your reducing your total # of calories per day.

Hope this helps!

thanks for the answer , but i don't know what you mean by night carbs ????about the carbs , i don't eat more or less than usual , i only eat 2 or sometimes 3 times a day , normall stuff , about my weight , at the end of my cycle i was 80 kilo ( 176 lb ) now 4 months after the cycle , i lost 4 kilo (8.8 lb ) but my fat did go up .
    i'm doing 3 times a week my work outs ....

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Well there's so many veriables it's hard to just point the finger in one particular direction. If your prone to putting on fat easily you really have to watch your fat and carb intake. Your going to need the cals from good food to build muscle so don't reduce your cal intake first.
    Look at your carb/fat intake and cardio !. I know cardio is hard and boring and you think it just takes up time and energy you could be using in the gym, but cardio is extremly important to your weight training, fat reduction and over all well being.
    If you can do cardio first thing in the morning before breakfast then thats the time to hard the road !. Otherwise for fat reduction don't eat for 3 hours before your cardio, and don't drink any sugery drinks either, and after the cardio don't eat or drink a suger drink for another hour. It's hard but after a few days you'll be used to it.
    Your first meal after that 1 hour should be a 50%-50% protein/carb meal otherwise you run the risk of inducing an insulin spike thereby gaining or holding fat !.
    Also 2 or 3 meals a day is not going to do you any good. Increase that to 4-6 smaller meals per day to speed up that metabolism.
    And one final thing, leave off the steroids untill your a little more experienced because most novice user's find that their motivation to train and maintain that enthusism (sp'ing) they had during their cycle is diminished.
    Hope you understand all that, I've tried to keep it very simple.
    Regards

Bouncer

Thread Information