Dinosaur is offline Member

need some advises about my cycle!

I need some assistance so bad, I hope that you will be helpful. anybody's comments are welcomed.
    I am running a cycle with only daca- duraboline.
    I am 23yr old, I weigh 180 lbs. I have been working out off and on, but doing good at the gym for the last 8 months. so this is how my cycle will look like.
    1-10 weeks/ 200mg deca - duraboline a week.
    9-12week 20mg nolva
    another good queston? is it good to inject 50mg every other day. does this sound right. this is the second time I am doing this and that's how I have been doing it.buy the way I''ve never used any anti es in the past.
    never complained about any gyno.

please comment and advise, if I need any adjustments

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    lol. bro.....what can i say... first of all a deca only cycle isn't the best idea i've heard. You need to throw test in, bad. Run it at about 400-500mg/week. second....200mg/week. Not enough. Third, nolva combats estrogen related gyno. It won't do a whole lot with progesterone. Fourth, PCT????? Bro, i could give you more advice about exactly what you need and how you should do, but it is kind of obvious you didn't do any research. Therefore i won't give you any more. When you show you've made an effort to find out everything you can...i will give you my best effort to let you know what you need.

Thread Information