Blackac is offline Associate Member

OK..Whats the deal with EOD, ED of SUS250...

Alright i keep reading the board of questions asking about SUS 250...Whats the recommended dosage to take? And i hear so many different answers. Im currently taking a shot MON and THURS., 500MG a week....I mean i read someone asking EOD-500MG a shot.....oh man......Thats confusion at its best.................Thats a lot for a week...Now should i be taking EOD 250MG a shot??????..between 750MG to 1000MG a week....Whats the deal??

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    I think most of it depends on your cycle history and other factors such as body size. I would recommend doing it the way you are doing it currently.

TheJuicer is offline Member
    The ester in Sust250 are long and short...to keep Test levels stable you should inject EOD...although my first cycle was 1cc of Sust250 and I gained pretty big...although I got hit with Sust250 flu bad both times I tried Sust250 and it the worst so I know hit Test Enth for my cycles..

hawk9603 is offline Junior Member
    u can get away wit e3d too

djsir007 is offline Associate Member
    You are fine, I do it on Sun and Wed, but I have done it once a week in the past and had great results. I dont thinkn it really matters although it does make sense to get the most out of it to do it ED or EOD. But even then you could do a 1/3-1/2cc per shot, you dont have to take the whole cc every time.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    EOD or E3D is fine. A first cycle, Mon/Thur will be fine.

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    Is the sust250 flu a regular thing?? How long does it last also?

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackac
    Alright i keep reading the board of questions asking about SUS 250...Whats the recommended dosage to take? And i hear so many different answers. Im currently taking a shot MON and THURS., 500MG a week....I mean i read someone asking EOD-500MG a shot.....oh man......Thats confusion at its best.................Thats a lot for a week...Now should i be taking EOD 250MG a shot??????..between 750MG to 1000MG a week....Whats the deal??
    since you are so confused, get another test bro, like ethanate that you can shoot once or twice a week. that way, the 4 different blends of test won't completely boggle your mind.

Thread Information