romey97 is offline New Member

New Guy needs help with first cycle

Well thanks for the help earlier, decided to stop being a baby with the needles but now i need help getting my first cycle going, basically im 5'11" 150bls, but am stuck at that weight so im looking to bulk up and as fast as i can... if anyone could suggest a good starting cycle that would be great, something that will not give me a ton of water weight would be cool too..

thanks for the help

romey97

WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    1) How old are you?

2) No way in hell you're stuck at 150 pounds at 5'11". You have at least 40 more pounds to gain naturally. Think about that before you start steriods .

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    3) Steroids are not a magic pill, and you probably won't gain a ton of weight fast.

Why are you in such a hurry.

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    Why not stack some creatine, protien, and a ton of food together to put on some mass???

TheJuicer is offline Member
    Eat every 2 hours...shot for 300grams of protein a day......you will grow...

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Yeah, you have some weight to gain naturally first. I gained 20 lbs naturally before I decided to hit up juice. Train for a while and incorporate what the bros said above.

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    How old are you? If you are under 20 with less than 3 years training you need to eat and rest and avoid over training. Of course you could also be an 80 year old who's just looking to boost his test levels so he can get some action at the retirement home. Giving good advice is immpossible without all your stats.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Still can get bigger naturally. try eating 2.0 of protein per body weight and then stuff your face with clean food!!!

dash812 is offline New Member

do this

eat like a horse, take a lotta protein, and spend a couple hours in the gym almost every day. i was 6-2 150 when i was a freshman in college. thats skinnier than you are right now. i started working out and my buddies in the dorms told me to eat every damn theing i could get my hands on. theyd tell me to pick up a french fry if i saw one lying on the ground and eat it. last year i took only 6 shots of sustanon and i got up to 190. make sure youre at a plateau as far as how much youre lifting before you take anything like this.
    as far as steroids not being like magic, thats wrong. of course you need to work out and eat right, but i cant think of any better word to describe them except for magic.
    Last edited by dash812; 10-06-2003 at 03:57 PM.

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Go on the dog diet.

Eat everything you see...and lick it too!

Everyone's said all that needs to be said. EAT!!

Doc

Im 21 years old, been working out for about 2 years, i think im an ok size for my weight but i eat like 6 times a day, lots of chicken breast and steaks??? Do you recommend any specific diets or just eat everything and anything??? What types of weight gainers/creatine would you recommend then??? Im just looking to grow, tired of looking and feeling small....

thanks again

romey97

BIGJOHNSON is offline New Member
    I dont wanna sound like im flaming but there is no way that your ready for AAS. You have been training for 2 years that great, but you need to start eating like a f*cking animal. You have so much potential if you eat protein and train hard. Think about the roids later. I am 5'10' and 190 and am small so keep researching and eating and training.

steadygaining1 is offline Associate Member
    Up your calorie load, unless you are cutting just getting enough protein isn't enough. Try nuts, flax seed oil,oats etc. Creatine is all the same, I recc. ON brand creapure, it is cheap old fashioned creatine, be sure to take it with a sugary bevarage. ON also has a really good protein powder as well. Also, drop your cardio for awhile, keep in mind when bulking you will gain fat as well but it sounds like you could use it. Eat until you are full and then eat some more, you will grow.SG1

Like I said, eat like a dog.

At first it doesn't matter WHAT you eat. Just enough to satisfy 4,00 calories, but DO watch and make sure that you're getting 1.5g of protein per lb of body weight. Also, eat enough carbs to fuel your workouts. For more specifics check out the diet forum.

Just eat and SLEEP...you will see monumental gains quick fast and in a hurry.

Then modify your eating habits to cleaner ones so you max the positives and min the negatives. If you get what I'm saying.

Doc

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Try a weight gainer low in sugar. Eat a ton of complex carbs like oats, pasta, cereal and other stuff. Eating a lot of protein is fine but you also need carbs. It takes more than 2 years to get big. Keep going at it and it will happen for you. Please hold off on aas for your body's natural potential's sake.

I probably will hold off now due to all of your help, just getting really frustrated you know.... well just going to try to come up with a really good diet to see if i could gain some more weight.... any normal supplements that you would recommend??? I heard 1AD is suppose to be pretty good, or some whey protein???

thanks again for all of the help its appreciated,

romey97

Normal supplements is somewhat of an oximoron.

1-AD, in my opinion, I wouldn't waste the money. Just find a good tasting whey protein. Some creatine too if you like.

Other options are taurine, glutamine, arginine, and you MUST take vitamins...vitamins are just good.

Doc

TheJuicer is offline Member
    One thing that you also need to know is that intensity in the gym is extremely important....If you do an exercise make sure that the form is good and hit it hard....on the last set of that exercise make those last reps like the last reps you will ever do!!!...motivate yourself....I just keep thinking or saying out loud..."Easy weight..." or "come on you F**kin' pussy..." Big guys push big weights...but make sure the form is good or your def. the purpose...any ? on anything bro...PM me....I been in the game a long time and this is my love...Good luck and go EAT!!

dash812 is offline New Member
    lets just say he works out for a few, like 3, weeks until he works the soreness out. what if he jumped into a cycle of something good. i mean, so what if he hasnt been working out for years and years. steroids are for people who dont want to wait around for ever, right? like me, its too much trouble to work out for 2 hours every day and eat exactly right. dont get me wrong, i eat right, just drink a little more beer than i should too, but i still gain as much as everything ive read says i should, if not more. if youre a person that says you care about your body that much, dont even act like steroids are like a fucking plant and its the best thing you can run through your body. they are probably the worst thing that you can have go through it, even if you know EXACTLY what youre doing.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WiLLpOwEr
    1) How old are you?

2) No way in hell you're stuck at 150 pounds at 5'11". You have at least 40 more pounds to gain naturally. Think about that before you start steriods.
    Hmmm well myself I am only 18 lbs heavier then him at same height, but I found after a certain point, the muscle doesnt want to budge more then typical natural muscle gain of 4 to 8 lbs a year. If I push the calaries and protein too hard, then its nothing but fat gain on the belly and love handles growing at faster pace then the muscles.... I was at the border between supporting muscle growth and just plain porking out and getting fat.... have pretty good workout plan and strategy, etc, except genetics were getting in way and limiting the muscle growth side.

On the other hand I wouldnt advise anyone to just get "fat" in order to start steroids , I've read some success stories of other guys coming in here started out as stuck at 160 lbs, did a roid cycle or two and now their stats 2 years later put them at 195 to 200 lbs...

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dash812
    lets just say he works out for a few, like 3, weeks until he works the soreness out. what if he jumped into a cycle of something good. i mean, so what if he hasnt been working out for years and years. steroids are for people who dont want to wait around for ever, right? like me, its too much trouble to work out for 2 hours every day and eat exactly right. dont get me wrong, i eat right, just drink a little more beer than i should too, but i still gain as much as everything ive read says i should, if not more. if youre a person that says you care about your body that much, dont even act like steroids are like a fucking plant and its the best thing you can run through your body. they are probably the worst thing that you can have go through it, even if you know EXACTLY what youre doing.
    Actually working out for 2 hours when you work out is a bad idea. The body produces muscle damaging hormones just like it does anabolic ones. At about 1 hour 15 minute working out with weights, the body will start releasing the hormone Cortisol which is a muscle damaging hormone, it shrinks the size of the muscles in order to generate more blood sugar and energy. One thing that helps is caffiene and ephedra are "anti-cortisol" drugs but eventually working out too long at one sitting will still get the cortisol going. When you are on anabolic steroids , cortisol is supposedly 100% suppressed, so you can work out with weights 2 or 3 hours if you wanted and not have the muscle diminishing effects you would if you were going natural.

Going natural - you should not lift weights for more then 1 hour in a day, 45 minutes is considered preferable. You can get more workout and be done in 45 minutes by doing like chest, then while chest is in between reps, do legs, etc... rotate to a different muscle and work it out while the last one just worked is resting.

Swellin Guest
    Of course, all of the folks are right about tweaking your diet, but I'm going to add that you should tweak your workout, also. Your body gets accustomed to the same workout, day in and day out. Shake it up. Completely revamp your workout. Read a few of the muscle rags, and get some different lifts. If you run into questions, post them in the correct forum here, and we can help you with ideas. Whenever my gains slow, I change my workout....and get sweet results.

Thread Information