solid90062 is offline Member

Anyone a member of Steroidworld.com??

It claims to provide a legit list of suppliers on the net, etc etc etc...Does anyone have any experience with them? Are they for real or are they a scam like everyone else? SO far AR is the ONLY legit site not trying to sell u bogus stuff and ripp you off that I've seen so far

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Cool For what it's worth . . .

I just checked out the steroidworld.com web site, and my take is that it's a rip. That's not to say that they don't offer legit advice; they may. But the same advice is available for free on any number of web sites. (I just checked my bookmarks, and I have signed on to 15 AS sites alone. But you're right - A.R. is the only one I've found that's trustworthy in terms of offering accurate information without all the crap.)

Bottom line: There will always be con artists out there who want to make a buck, and you should be suspicious of any site that will sell you information that is available for free. That's not to say that there are not legit businesses out there, but the more blatant the sale pitch, the greater the chance that you will be ripped off.

solid90062 is offline Member
    its kinda along the lines i've been thinking bout anyway. Every site's trying to squeeze you...Such BS!...AR RULEZ!

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    Iam with that site but i will not subscribe to it..They send me free info from there mag each month and that is it..They never try to give sources...

Thread Information