SPIKEd is offline New Member

Calf Site Injects

i'm thinking of site injecting winny in my calves on my next cycle. i want more info on the subject. i've checked out x-biker's posts, but he does'nt really specify much with his example. do you stick both sides of the calf? how often? how many mgs of winny should i use? any first hand advice would appreciated.

anybody?

The Iron Game Guest
    Have you used winstrol before and have you site injected before? Any previous cycles completed?

no, that's why i'm asking all these ?'s

The Iron Game Guest
    then just stick it in your biceps with an insulin pin depending on which brand you get. however are you open to other cycles and suggestions and what do you aim to achieve with a cycle?

XBiker is offline Retired Vet

Re: Calf Site Injects

Originally posted by SPIKE
    i'm thinking of site injecting winny in my calves on my next cycle. i want more info on the subject. i've checked out x-biker's posts, but he does'nt really specify much with his example. do you stick both sides of the calf? how often? how many mgs of winny should i use? any first hand advice would appreciated.
    You can inject to either muscle of the calf, the medial or lateral. I chose the lateral (outer) because it is easier to reach.

I do not hit a sight more than once a week. That way, you minimize the build up of scar tissue. Keep it at 1CC for the smaller muscles. You will know if you can shoot more once you try it a few times.

thanks bro, that's exactly the info i needed.

The Iron Game Guest
    X, dont you think it could have been handled different. He has never used winstrol before and has never started a cycle before and yet he wishes to inject in the the calf? I know you only answered his questions and you know I hold nothing against ya but..........

Originally posted by The Iron Game
    X, dont you think it could have been handled different. He has never used winstrol before and has never started a cycle before and yet he wishes to inject in the the calf? I know you only answered his questions and you know I hold nothing against ya but..........
    I would rather he attempt it safely and with guidance from someone with experience than to go at it alone.

I understand your point of view, IG, and you know I respect you. However, if he is dead set on doing it, let's help him do it safely.

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    i agree with both of yeah..but biker has the edge on this one...if he wants to do it..he is most likely going to do it anyway....so lead him in the right and safe direction...

The Iron Game Guest

Re: Calf Site Injects

Originally posted by SPIKE
    i'm thinking of site injecting winny in my calves on my next cycle.
    'thinking of'

meaning he is not sure whether he is going to or not and I appreciate your comment on telling him to do it the correct way, I did also point it out in my last post. Why has he chosen calves? Why site injecting? This leads on to what his goals are and opens up a whole host of other questions. From what I have read so far I do not feel Spike should be cycling. It seems to me Spike that you should go to Hot Topics forum and also use the search engine.

'next cycle'

fishy considering he then went on to say he has not completed any cycles.

Spike, what winstrol do you have or can you get? You never mentioned or replied to the other questions I asked

Peace

Re: Re: Calf Site Injects

Originally posted by The Iron Game
    Spike, what winstrol do you have or can you get? You never mentioned or replied to the other questions I asked

Peace
    IG, it's probably **'s tabs, which he intends to crush, mix with kerosene and inject directly in to his eyeballs.

hey IG sorry if i did'nt reply to your ?'s. i live near mex so i can get a hold of almost any winny. i've completed two cycles, currently i'm on a bulking cycle.
    t-400 1cc/wk 1-10wks
    deca300 1cc/wk 1-10wks
    d-bol 30mgs/day 1-4wks
    t-200 1cc/wk 1-10wks(to cut up t-400)
    clomid post cycle
    novaldex and proviron on hand
    milk thistle and cranberry.
    it's my first time considering winny and i've read it's good for site injecting. calves happen to be my most stubborn body part. hope this clears up some of your ?'s iron game.

Thread Information