Tock is offline Anabolic Member

One d-bol before workout . . .

Would there be any advantage to taking one or two d-bols an hour before a workout along with the usual injectables? Or would it not make any real difference?
    Thanks,
    --Tock

BDTR is offline Retired
    Depending on the dosage of the dbol ... you may see increased recovery/strength etc.. You're better off spacing them out though

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I used to advocate spacing them out until I tried taking it all a half an hour before work out. I feel that gave me much better strength gains. Some people might have other views but thats what works best for me. For larger doses I split it up in 2. Half in the morning and half before my work out.

Quote Originally Posted by RON
    I used to advocate spacing them out until I tried taking it all a half an hour before work out. I feel that gave me much better strength gains. Some people might have other views but thats what works best for me. For larger doses I split it up in 2. Half in the morning and half before my work out.
    Well to keep consitent blood levels you need to space throughout the day........remembering that you do not grow at the gym

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LightWeightBaby
    Well to keep consitent blood levels you need to space throughout the day........remembering that you do not grow at the gym
    I know his. However and I'm not saying my way is the right way but I alway gain more strenth this way.

yeah ron, it is whatever works best for you. Sometimes it takes a little trial and error

TrenFreak3 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RON
    what about the toxicity on the liver with the high doses.

Thread Information