Thread: Cycle Help

Big Joe is offline New Member

Cycle Help

Hello,

I'm looking for some input from you guys on this cycle. This will be my first cycle. I'm going to use Fina, Prop, and Nolvadex . I'm not sure whether to run it 8 weeks or 10 weeks. This is currently what my cycle looks like.

Fina: 75 mg eod
    Prop: 100 mg eod
    Nolvadex: 20 mg ed starting in the 3rd week until 3 weeks after the last injection

What do you guys think? I'm open to ideas. Thanks.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    For a first cycle why not a test enan or cyp at 400-500mg.

Are you ready to inject ed or eod?

JohnnyB

Thanks for the advice guys.

I will take Nolvadex from day 1.

I should've stated my goals for the cycle. I'm not looking to gain too much mass (I know sounds weird, but more size will come in future cycles) and sacrifice body fat gains. I'm looking more towards gaining strength, while cutting down on body fat.

I wouldn't mind injecting everyday, but I figured being a novice, every other day might be a better option for me. What do you guys think?

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Joe
    Thanks for the advice guys.

I will take Nolvadex from day 1.

I should've stated my goals for the cycle. I'm not looking to gain too much mass (I know sounds weird, but more size will come in future cycles) and sacrifice body fat gains. I'm looking more towards gaining strength, while cutting down on body fat.

I wouldn't mind injecting everyday, but I figured being a novice, every other day might be a better option for me. What do you guys think?
    Than run 400-500 enanthate a week and set your diet and training to meet the above goals.

Tren needs to be shot ED, which I dont reccomend for your first time.

I recomend test only your first time as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate
    Than run 400-500 enanthate a week and set your diet and training to meet the above goals.

Tren needs to be shot ED, which I dont reccomend for your first time.

I recomend test only your first time as well.
    So I should run Test Enanthate EOD, which comes out to roughly 100/125 mg per injection day (depending on weekly dosage)? I'm worried about water retention, I really do want to limit that. How much of a problem would this be running just Test? Or would my diet limit the retention?

For a second cycle should I be able to add Fina in there along with it?

Thanks.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Run 400 ot 500 test and split it into twice a week. To cut down on the water weight pick up some Nolvadex of Proviron . Run it 10 weeks.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Oh yeah Im way to tired. run 20 mg ed of nolv or 50 mg ed of proviron . You could always get away with less then that since the test levels are so low and your not running the cycle for too long.

Thanks guys for the help. I guess right now I'm looking at a 10 week cycle just consisting of test. I'm going to probably run it at 200/250mg twice per week, also run Nolvadex 20 mg ED.

Thread Information