Thread: T-3

depdaddy is offline Member

T-3

just wondering if anyone else had problems with their bowels while on T-3...im taking 150mcgs ed and i must shit like 8 times a day..whats up with that

BDTR is offline Retired
    I seem to get the shits on t3 as well. I just started at 125mcg and ill be ramping up to 250mcg within the next two weeks... i dread the shits im gonna get on it.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    I maxed at 150mcg per day....I got the "shotgun blast" shits

Hey guys, a little off the subject slightly, I just earlier this year tried T3 for the first time, but I didn't actually "get the shits" but I took many a normal one during the day (& night) let me tell you. Getting fiber helps. But it was worth it, I'd heard all these stories of disappointment with this drug, but I don't know why, worked Extremely well for me with Clen along side of it.
    Now for my slightly off topic question. Just prior to finding the T3 I had took, "some one I knew", said "some one they knew" had some T3.
    I figured it would be fake (considering the source/kid I thought it was that had it) However, is was legit, BUT, it wasn't T3, it was T4. So, since I am only familiar with T3, can anyone tell me what is a proper dose for T4, and also doses for T3 with T4. (I will be taking Clen as well)
    Thanks

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    What if you were to combat it with large doses of fiber??? say up it to 45 -60 grams a day or somthing like that

personally I wouldn't take either one of them anything that will fuck with my thyroid it is just too much of a risk for me, I can get just as ripped taking some stackers and doing cardio.

Whatcha gonna do brother........

Well, I'm happy for ya Hulkster, if you can do that, and I know a few that can, consider yourself lucky, I however have never been as ripped in such a relatively short period of time, as when I did the T3/Clen Combo with a few ThermoHydroxadrine Drinks a few times a week before training.
    Believe me, I'd rather not take this approach, but with my metabolism I haven't that luxury.
    So....who knows about the T4??

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSevnthWarrior
    Well, I'm happy for ya Hulkster, if you can do that, and I know a few that can, consider yourself lucky, I however have never been as ripped in such a relatively short period of time, as when I did the T3/Clen Combo with a few ThermoHydroxadrine Drinks a few times a week before training.
    Believe me, I'd rather not take this approach, but with my metabolism I haven't that luxury.
    So....who knows about the T4??
    T4..check Cycleons post in the Ed. threads. It touches on T4 dosages.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    I am also currently on T3 and dumping as often as I am eating. It is some much fun and we don't have any toilet paper. Sucks.

BDTR is offline Retired
    I'm up to 200mcg of t3 now, on day 4 of it along with a ton of gear and im now down 12 lbs. I think i shit body fat out.

Thread Information