devilscabanaboy19 is offline Associate Member

1st cycle planned out what do you think?

I am 21 now and have my first cycle planned out and wanted to know what everyone thought. My stats are 6'0" about 180lbs, maybe 17% bodyfat. Been training steadily for 6 years. My goals are to really harden up and gain some quality muscle. Strength and size are secondary I would be happy with clean, hard muscle. My plan is as follows:

Test Prop wks 1-10 500mg
    EQ wks 1-10 400-500mg
    Nolva or Liquidex throughout
    clomid of course

Diet is fairly clean lately around 200g protein, roughly 150 carbs per day. Opinions/criticism much appreciated.

DCB

steadygaining1 is offline Associate Member
    IMO, I would switch to cyp or E on the test. Run d-bol week 1-4 as a kicker. As fury mentioned the test is a shrt ester, you would see gains quick, but shooting ed on a 1st cycle?Not. The d-bol will give you quick gains, kinda let you know something is going on . Nothing worse than running test cyp for 4 weeks and barely feeling anything. The nolva/ldex will keep alot of the water off with the d-bol so you will just get the strength.

depdaddy is offline Member
    your cycle looks fine..very basic for first cycle...i dont agree with the d-bol for you though..keep it simple..you have virgin receptors...take advantage of that

iKNOW is offline New Member
    Bro, drop the EQ for your first and run straight test cycle to see how your body reacts to it - with the right diet, training and resting regiment you will gain nicely. the diet will determine how solid (or soft) the mass gain will be.

Also, being 180 lbs @ 6'0" and 17%BF (only ~149.4LBM at your height), don't you think this is a little bit early to start a cycle. Get your diet and training in check - AAS are not miracle drugs.

Also I hope you're confident in poking yourself ED/EOD for your first and for 10 weeks straight. Maybe trade in your prop for some cyp/enanthate ?!

Some constructive criticism for ya !

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    What brand prop are you using? Every day injections are not for everyone and prop can make you sore for days. I use it because it gets into my system quickly andwithin about 10 days ican see some effects.Also you may want to use fina vs EQ as fina will cut body fat and add muscle. I think you would be more pleased with the results.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    500mg Test only is plenty

devilscabanaboy19 is offline Associate Member
    I will take all of this into consideration, and I will definitely entertain the thought of substituting cyp/ent for the prop, it seems the consensus is ED injections for the first go around is a no no. I was wondering though will the nolva ED counteract the water gain from the test cyp/ent? Water retention is something I am trying to steer well clear of.

Thread Information