Blackac is offline Associate Member

So a 1/2CC is good for SUS EOD...

On my last post i was asking questions of it simportance of taking SUS EOD....And that i feel thats a large dosage...But it makes sense....Cant i just take SUS EOD 1/2CC each shot.......Pre-load it It will still take advantage of the short esters right???

The point of EOD is to keep ur TEST levels balanced, not neccersarily to get more strength in shorter time??????????

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackac
    On my last post i was asking questions of it simportance of taking SUS EOD....And that i feel thats a large dosage...But it makes sense....Cant i just take SUS EOD 1/2CC each shot.......Pre-load it It will still take advantage of the short esters right???

The point of EOD is to keep ur TEST levels balanced, not neccersarily to get more strength in shorter time??????????
    that is exactly right, keeping your levels constant. sure you can take eod, 100mg eod will be fine. what is your cycle exp? age , stats?

physio_sport is offline Banned
    not worth it.

beacuse as youve noticed that all the major companies that sell sustanon 250 only sell it in 1ml break top vials. why?

simple because different esters have different weights.

so if you had multi ML vials and took out 1 cc most likly you will get the test which is at the top.

taking 1/2 cc there is no garentee that you will get 1/2 of every thing.

personally i would take 1 sust 250 shot a week and use test prop EOD.

Im 25 5'5"168 lbs 9%BF Workin gout expierence 4 years. This is my 2nd cycle. My fist cycle was DECA and D-Bol with clomid, had great strength gains and kept 90% of it.....
    I diet very good, train right and take it seriously.
    So i should take it EOD 1/2CC

Psyio-sport didnt think of it like that............

dangit is offline Member
    I like what I read in a few place that say to use sust as a start for a cycle... they say to use it eod for the first 2-3 weeks and then to switch to a test enathate and just do that at 500mg a week for the rest of the cycle.

This is what i'm in the process of doing and I'm on my second week of it... good so far, but I won't really know if it'll have any different effect till a few more weeks really.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackac
    Im 25 5'5"168 lbs 9%BF Workin gout expierence 4 years. This is my 2nd cycle. My fist cycle was DECA and D-Bol with clomid, had great strength gains and kept 90% of it.....
    I diet very good, train right and take it seriously.
    So i should take it EOD 1/2CC

Psyio-sport didnt think of it like that............
    yes, break open the amp, prepare 2 shots and take eod

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Here's something to play with...Sustenon Spreadsheet. (click "yes" when asked to enable macros.)

Look at the test levels obtained by injecting .5cc eod. Then change the numbers to mon/thurs like a lot of bros do it. .5cc eod gives a nice consistant 545mg/week, beginning in week 4. Which method would you use?

-moto

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Just take 250mgE3D

Quote Originally Posted by motoxxxguy
    Here's something to play with...Sustenon Spreadsheet. (click "yes" when asked to enable macros.)

Look at the test levels obtained by injecting .5cc eod. Then change the numbers to mon/thurs like a lot of bros do it. .5cc eod gives a nice consistant 545mg/week, beginning in week 4. Which method would you use?

-moto
    sweet spreadsheet

I like the E3D 250MG each shot also, I think that can maintain TEST levels balanced also...Im going to check out the spreadsheet

Thread Information